• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What theme park did you visit last...

Epcot last August for about three hours:( ...would have loved more time!!

Listen to this day....still can't believe I did all this.....Get up at 7:00 AM and meet two colleagues for breakfast....agree to meet in the lobby at 9:00 am....shop at Belz...eat lunch at McDonalds...shop at Premium Outlets....shop at Lake Buena Vista Outlets....go back to hotel...have a cocktail...let's go to Epcot for dinner....walk to Boardwalk....boat to Epcot....eat and drink our way around the world (at a NY pace...did I mention I was with New Yorkers) and watch Illuminations. Walk back to the Swan...let's have a cocktail...go to bed.

We met the next morning to go back to the airport (with a car) and I almost had to be thrown out of the car to make my flight. Moral of the story....wait until the last minute...get bumped to first class!!

Did I really do ALL that????

We were visiting my inlaws who live in Tenn. and the treated us to two nights in Pigeon Forge and on Day in Dollywood and I loved it there.

Now my in laws are thinking about moving back to Florida, they left Florida 5 years ago and Moved to Vermont, New Hampshire, South of Knoxsville Tenn, then moved to Chattanogaa, Tenn. Notice the keep going further south.. No the live on the border of Tenn and Geogia in Rossville. And a couple of days ago they called when they were vacationing in Florida that they dont want to go home and the extented there vacation and they want to move back to Florida (i knew it was a matter of time.) they are back home in GA. and are plannig another trip to Florida durning the 4th of July to look for a place near Sarasota.

Maybe my dream trip to Florida will come true, everyone in my family has been there, My husband lived there for 3 years( in the Clearwater area and then up north) , my sister twice (once for her high school band She got to go to Epcot and MGM studios and then for spring break She spent 7 days and the World) and my parents Fly into there and then they catch boats for the cruises.:( :( :( I hope me and my kids can go now so we dont feel left out

It was MK in Florida for me and my last ride was Haunted Mansion :teeth: I just love that ride :)

It's been awhile......exactly a year ago today when we flew down to WDW. Our last park we visited that trip was MGM and our last ride was RnR!:D

Kings Island in Cincinati last August. We have been going there since opening day in the 70's, after going to Disney, Kings Island just isn't the same....

I forgot to say I was at the MK in December - seems like a lifetime ago now!

My last park was the Magic Kingdom last December - complete with waterproof hat and ponchoo! :)

Universal Studios Florida, over Mother's Day weekend. :) Our first time there, but definately not our last! :)

Magic Kingdom on my daughter's 5th birthday!! It was awesome. A trip never to be forgotten.

We always start with Magic Kingdom and end with Magic Kingdom. :teeth:

Our last park visited was MGM in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter