What theme park did you visit last...

Epcot! :)

It was a very hot and humid day, and I was melting, but what the heck, I was at WDW!! :) :)

We didn't go to Great America last year, so I think it must be Magic Kingdom on January 2, 2002.

Disney Studios. We go off-season with small wait times, and rode TOT 8 times in a row! The kids went 5 more times after that. We stopped after 8 time due to our stomachs feeling as though they were permanently in our mouths. :)

Epcot in January. We always spend our last few hours at Epcot usually at one of the restaurants.

After we got off of the Disney Wonder on Nov 2, 2002, we went to Islands of Adventure!

In about 4 weeks, we are going to Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio! I can't say you will catch me on the new Top Thrill Dragster though!! Breaking down 3 times in just a few weeks is a little too much for me!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: Although, I will most definately be on the Millenium ~ awesome ride!

It's Kings island for me near Cincinnati, ohio, I go there every almost everey weekend, buit was at MGM May 6th,2003
Kim

I was at Epcot on May 18th. :)

Six Flags America in MD (DC area) sometime last summer, but I can't remember exactly when.

Animal Kingdom, three weeks ago. I usually finish my trips at Epcot, but I hadn’t had a chance to see the AK parade, so I popped in on my way to the airport. I was in and out of AK in about 45 minutes. And I’m so glad I saw the parade – I loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter