• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What theme park did you visit last...

The last park I've been to was Universal Studios. It was the last park we went to during our last stay ay Disney World. It was a last minute thing. We usually end with a Disney park.

I was in Epcot, MK, MGM and IOA over Memorial day weekend...The last Park I was in was MK 9 days ago. :)

Universal Studios Florida less than 3 weeks ago--5/17/03 and what's more, we got to be the Park Opening Family!

I left Universal Studios Monday, June 2nd at 3pm.... :( .... I wanna go BAAAAAAACK!!

Little Rock Zoo if you count that three weeks ago

or Magic Kingdom in August of 2001

Epcot, this past January, the day before I had to go home from my WDW internship. :(

Memorial Day weekend/ Cedar Point, and Six Flags World of Adventure, in Ohio... (also know as the Seaworld/Geauga Lake that is no longer!)

But my DH and DS went to Six Flags Great Adventure just two days ago...

Sea World -- yesterday. Pass expires in 5 days, and I hadn't been in 360 days. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter