What is the most annoying word used here?

Depends. Were you friends initially?

I think that's a matter between Mrs Moon and I lol :thumbsup2
I'm friends with everyone, a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet :hippie:

Let me add people who say "a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet" to this list

dinning

Unless of course you are trying to say something like "Dining at T-Rex café is dinning."

I genuinely hadn't heard this one before this thread and before anyone had put an example of how this was being used, I had just assumed that people were using is as a hybrid of dining and winning, for instance "boma is awesome, we were totally dinning" lol not sure if that's better or worse to be honest

Last edited:
As for those of you truly offended by some of these posts, don’t be afraid to post, question, solicit and/or give advice, as a long time member, we all make up the wonderful DISboards, the good, the bad and the ugly (not directed at anyone in particular, just an expression, an homage to one of my favorite spaghetti westerns)

This! The thread is all in good fun, but hopefully nobody will take offense and everyone will keep posting... with people saying dinning and DD/DS/DH, and ressies, etc., and the Australians calling breakfast brekkie. But it's all good... this is still one of the most friendly internet communities out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter