What do I need to know on the Magic?

THIS. When i worked on the Magic I was so shocked how friendly it was (I had spent nearly two years on a different ship) and I know other transfers feel the same.
Crew are so friendly to each other backstage that it rubs off in guest areas. It also helps because it means that different departments mix more, so if you have a friend in another department, they can help you out with a guest quicker because you know who to go to first (if that makes sense...)

The staff is one of the major reasons that we continue to sail on the Magic year after year! They really are a special group of people and the bad apples are so few and far between!

We are sailing the Magic in March also, I have a huge "things to eat" list LOL

The Tangled musical is a not to be missed event. We also enjoyed the Snuggly duckling takeover at O'Gills. They dress like the pub thugs and sing I've got a Dream.

Does this take place on the night that they perform Tangled The Musical? Is it at a certain time? I don't want to miss this!

Hi all! I've been lurking for a long time and finally decided to join in on the fun....

What you need to know about the Magic is.... the shows are amazing! Tangled is sooooo good! Also, Omar from Jamaica is the best server ever!

Does this take place on the night that they perform Tangled The Musical? Is it at a certain time? I don't want to miss this!
Yes it's on the night of Tangled. On my cruise they had two showings one that was right after the first show and one that was right after the second show. I'm not sure if they are different, but the second takeover was when the bar was adults only which is the one I went to.

Yes it's on the night of Tangled. On my cruise they had two showings one that was right after the first show and one that was right after the second show. I'm not sure if they are different, but the second takeover was when the bar was adults only which is the one I went to.

How long does the takeover last? Is there like a processional from the theater to the pub after the show?

How long does the takeover last? Is there like a processional from the theater to the pub after the show?
The show I went to had the two actors from the show who played the Stabbington brothers. They interacted with the cast member who was in charge of adult entertainment. He had them do a contest to see who had the best background story for how they got a scar. One of the brothers had a long elaborate story that was a musical number and a man played a piano in front to accompany his song. They moved around amongst all the guests and interacted slightly with them. I would say this part lasted about 15 minutes. Before this they had a game of Thug-o which was like bingo and the winner was given a prize. I think total the show was about 25 minutes. It was entertaining I'd recommend going. I'm not sure if the first show that allows kids in the pub was any different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter