What do I need to know on the Magic?

beffysky

Earning My Ears
We have cruised twice on the Fantasy and will be boarding the Magic in March! What should we make sure to take care of right away? On the Fantasy we were sure to book the character breakfast and Frozen meet and greets right away when we got on board back in December 2015. Are there any special activities on the Magic that book quickly and we should make a point to take care of?

Also, any tips/secrets we should know before sailing on the Magic?

We have cruised twice on the Fantasy and will be boarding the Magic in March! What should we make sure to take care of right away? On the Fantasy we were sure to book the character breakfast and Frozen meet and greets right away when we got on board back in December 2015. Are there any special activities on the Magic that book quickly and we should make a point to take care of?

Also, any tips/secrets we should know before sailing on the Magic?

Frozen and Princess M&Gs can be booked ahead of time in your cruise planner.

The meet and greets are all done online now! You get to pick it like you would pick a palo reservation.

Speaking of the Aquadunk, is it really that high when you're up there? I just read a couple trip reports where people were saying stuff like; it's really high, it's much scarier than the Aquaduck, etc. Or was this just people being overdramatic?

Speaking of the Aquadunk, is it really that high when you're up there? I just read a couple trip reports where people were saying stuff like; it's really high, it's much scarier than the Aquaduck, etc. Or was this just people being overdramatic?
No, it is something to be experienced. The Acquaduck is a kid ride compared to it...

It's actually not very high. What's scary is waiting for the floor to drop out from beneath you. After the initial drop, the ride is not scary and will be over quite quickly.

Don't mean to hijack this thread to discuss the Aquadunk, but does anyone know if the water for the Aquadunk is heated?

I don't like opening a can of biscuits, so for me, waiting for the floor to drop out was terrifying! But I tried it!
My husband loves all things Irish so we really enjoyed the live music in O gills pub. We played some board games and ate some snacks... good relaxing times.

my advice for the slide is hold your nose. I didn't and had so much water go up it at the end.

Love the Magic. I like thrill rides, so I was s big fan of the Dunk. Also, the quick serve diner on the pool deck has shawarmas that I could eat for lunch everyday

Just off the Magic yesterday. One thing we enjoyed was "Pop" and "80's Flashback" in Fathoms. OMG - it was hilarious! I luv audience participation stuff and it's crazy seeing what people will do to win a competition.

Just off the Magic yesterday. One thing we enjoyed was "Pop" and "80's Flashback" in Fathoms. OMG - it was hilarious! I luv audience participation stuff and it's crazy seeing what people will do to win a competition.

Any Aquadunk experiences?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter