• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Dinner Seating time does everyone have?

What dinner seating do you have?

• First

• Second

Results are only viewable after voting.
ok. I'm good with eating at the 1st seating anyway. My son just would not be awake to eat at 8:15. My stomach would not be happy either if I ate that late.
Not to change the subject but the night they do the fireworks is that after the 2nd seating is finished?

ok. I'm good with eating at the 1st seating anyway. My son just would not be awake to eat at 8:15. My stomach would not be happy either if I ate that late.
Not to change the subject but the night they do the fireworks is that after the 2nd seating is finished?

The fireworks generally start at 10:30 pm. The party starts around 9:45 pm.

It was Tuesday (Castaway Cay) night for the party on PCC 1.0. Not saying that will still be the case, because things can change at any minute.

It looks like we may one of the few who have 1st seating. My son is usually going to sleep around the time of the second seating.
I'm just looking foward to someone else cooking & doing the dishes.

It's great to do what works best for your family :thumbsup2

I was on another cruise last year and other cruisers had young children in the 2nd seating - the kids were hungry, tired and cranky, and IMHO eating so late was not a favor to the kids, the parents, the other cruisers or the servers! :rotfl: I felt so bad for the kids at other tables :sad2:

cheers,
:flower3:

The fireworks generally start at 10:30 pm. The party starts around 9:45 pm.

thanks for the info!
I wish I knew how to do multible quotes but I don't so thank you to jeanigor & klam chowder for you thoughts too.
We are so looking foward to this trip even though we are not on the party deck(we're on deck 7)- j/k

For multible quotes click the button next to the quote button.
Has a + " on it.
Took me a while to figure it out, too.

For multible quotes click the button next to the quote button.
Has a + " on it.
Took me a while to figure it out, too.

Thank you very much for the info.:goodvibes I guess the trouble is I don't see any buttons next to the quote button. I shall go look again.
Thanks again!
I FOUND THE BUTTON!!! Thank you! yea

Welcome - but deck 7 IS the PARTY DECK

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Please see above

thank you for the welcome, becx N Gav!:goodvibes
Hey, weren't you one of the couples that went on the med cruise with pete?
If it is you, you did a great job on the dinner & a podcasts! loved them in particular(cause I love food)
Have a great day!

Looks like I have at most two decks to climb to find the party. I can do that - I ran the Dopey this year!

Good Morning Everyone !!!! My countdown show 22 weeks from today, we will be leaving on a jet plane....

Edit: Opps...wrong page

I use the term "ran" very loosely. I did run some portions of it, but quite a bit of it was a fast walk and, once, a collision that very nearly led to a wipe-out, due to the ice around the water station! :laughing: I'm running every Disney race this year (including the Castaway Cay 5K, now!) - 7 down, 5 to go!

I use the term "ran" very loosely. I did run some portions of it, but quite a bit of it was a fast walk and, once, a collision that very nearly led to a wipe-out, due to the ice around the water station! :laughing: I'm running every Disney race this year (including the Castaway Cay 5K, now!) - 7 down, 5 to go!

:scratchin Great just what I needed to hear. Reinforcement that I can do Goofy or Dopey.....:faint:

I too am humbled. I tend to walk with a limp to the buffet table.
I am intrigued by the icing situation you spoke of. How did that happen in florida? I'm guessing the cm's didn't know what to do with ice-kinda scary
really during a race.
ps-it's good to have a goal-good luck with all your races!

thank you for the welcome, becx N Gav!:goodvibes
Hey, weren't you one of the couples that went on the med cruise with pete?
If it is you, you did a great job on the dinner & a podcasts! loved them in particular(cause I love food)
Have a great day!

Yep we sailed the Med with Pete Walter and Max :goodvibes Seems like ages ago now though! Thanks, I still haven't watched or listened to any of it - I may do this weekend if I'm feeling brave :laughing:

Looks like I have at most two decks to climb to find the party. I can do that - I ran the Dopey this year!

Congratulations :thumbsup2 Two decks isn't too bad. On the last day of the med cruise I wanted to go up to deck 9 for a ciggie but everyone else was using the elevators so I ran/walked from deck 2 to 9 - and then had to go back down again as everyone was still in the elevators :laughing:

But I'm sure every deck will be rockin on this crusie pirate:

Good Morning Everyone !!!! My countdown show 22 weeks from today, we will be leaving on a jet plane....

Edit: Opps...wrong page

:rotfl: Now that song is in my head again :headache:

:scratchin Great just what I needed to hear. Reinforcement that I can do Goofy or Dopey.....:faint:

Todd you can do anything you wish (except mix stripes with polka dots :scared:)

We are 2nd also. This is our first cruise and am debating on doing Palo. I dont want to miss anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter