• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Dinner Seating time does everyone have?

What dinner seating do you have?

• First

• Second

Results are only viewable after voting.

irishdadx4

We did it Disneyland, in the knowledge that most o
Just thought I would start a thread to keep track of everyone's dinner seating, first or second.

Kat and I are assigned to first seating now...but we might change that to second. Changed us to second and added a list with everyone's seating time

1st seating
aggielawyer
Cherinva
CinderellasSister
lovethecastle
megaron1
MomlvsGoofy
mootmoot
mytripsandraces
YellowMickeyPonchos

2nd Seating
3guysandagal
ADP
Anjiebaby
aspen37
Becx N Gav
billwald
CDolacki2003
chirurgeon
corky441
disneydafty
DVCsince02
Eeyores#1Fan
Irishdadx4
jeanigor
k5jmh
kimisabella
klam_chowder
krissy2803
Launchpad11B
mainegal
maiziezoe
mdvlprof
mikelan6
Mish19
momto2inKC
nmoore14
OKW Lover
pkraynh
Renysmom
scarlett873
tardis1029
tlcoke
TXYankee
wdwscout
Yvet

Mike

2nd for us too. So not only are we taking over the ship, we are taking over the 2nd seating too. LOL

Kim

second

Will they seat us near each other?

They do know we are coming, right? They know what to expect?
Why am I worried for the cast members?

second

Will they seat us near each other?

They do know we are coming, right? They know what to expect?
Why am I worried for the cast members?

For PCC 1.0 Tracey was able to link state rooms for people to sit together. Not sure if she will do that again. We just requested other Disers and were sat with Michael and Carol - it worked really well :thumbsup2

FYI - if it makes any difference, most DISers had 2nd seating on PCC 1.0. It just seems to flow better with the activies on the ship and from the team.

FYI - if it makes any difference, most DISers had 2nd seating on PCC 1.0. It just seems to flow better with the activies on the ship and from the team.

This was the case for 1.0, but not for 2.0. There are quite a few on both first and second seating. Keep in mind if there are too many on second seating, they will have to split us into two dining rooms.

This was the case for 1.0, but not for 2.0. There are quite a few on both first and second seating. Keep in mind if there are too many on second seating, they will have to split us into two dining rooms.

:wave2:

Hi AskTracy! Nice to see you respond so quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter