• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Dinner Seating time does everyone have?

What dinner seating do you have?

• First

• Second

Results are only viewable after voting.
:scratchin Great just what I needed to hear. Reinforcement that I can do Goofy or Dopey.....:faint:

It's definitely doable! It takes a bit more training, but it's a lot of fun (and that's with the crappy weather we had - I can just imagine it on a good weekend! ;))

I too am humbled. I tend to walk with a limp to the buffet table.
I am intrigued by the icing situation you spoke of. How did that happen in florida? I'm guessing the cm's didn't know what to do with ice-kinda scary
really during a race.
ps-it's good to have a goal-good luck with all your races!

It was in the 40s on Friday for the 5k and then down in the 20s and 30s for the Half (with sleet and snow for added fun) and Full marathons. Runners tend to be a sloshy group around the water tables. I had stopped at one table to pick up a cup and a guy behind me hit an ice-patch and hit me full on in the back. He grabbed my shoulders and we managed to stay upright, though the contact was a bit more intimate than I like to have with a stranger. :rotfl: In NYC, the water stations have salt on cold days, but this freeze wasn't expected and, I suspect, there isn't a lot of rock salt floating around central Florida, anyway. In fact, the forecast temperature dropped 20 degrees between the time I packed my bag and the time I arrived in Orlando. I had to wash my half marathon clothes and wear them under my marathon clothes to stay somewhat comfortable.

Two decks isn't too bad. On the last day of the med cruise I wanted to go up to deck 9 for a ciggie but everyone else was using the elevators so I ran/walked from deck 2 to 9 - and then had to go back down again as everyone was still in the elevators :laughing:
I have no complaints about how many flights of stairs I have to run. I'm just grateful to the podcast team for giving me the cruise! :cloud9:

I’m excited about PCC :yay:. and bored. From going thru thread, this is what I’ve found. Probably full of mis-spellings.

1st seating
irishdadx4*
cherinva
yellowmickeyponchos
aggielawyer
megaron1
cinderellassister
mootmoot
mytripsandraces
lovethecastle
MomlvsGoofy

2nd Seating
becxs n gav
dvcsince02
launchpad11b
wdwscout
adp
txyankees
corky441
tlcoke
chiurgeon
mainegal
jeanigor
3guysandagal
billwald
mikelan6
momto2inkc
briarrosie
nmoore14
disneyfan19712006
scarlett873
kimisabella
disneydafty
mish19
yvet
aspen37
pkraynh
maiziezoe
tardis1029
eyeores#1fan
cdolacki2003
Renysmom
OKW Lover
klam chodwer
k5jmh
krissy2803
Anjiebaby
mdvlprof

I’m excited about PCC :yay:. and bored. From going thru thread, this is what I’ve found. Probably full of mis-spellings.

You can add MomlvsGoofy to first seating, she hasn't posted on this thread, but she and her family are being seated with us.

nice job! :thumbsup2

Jennifer (I hope I got that right :blush:), pls add us to 2nd seating :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

I moved us into second seating. I have always had second seating any time I cruised. This time cruising with Kids I originally booked first seating but after thinking about it realized we never eat that early at home so I moved to second seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter