• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your Free Dinning dates?!

What are your Free Dinning Dates??

• August 16- August 22

• August 23- August 29

• August 30- September 5

• September 6- September 12

• September 13 - September 19

• September 20 - September 26

• September 27 - 3

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ha, ha - the poll results show why I couldn't get the ADR's I wanted when our window opened up today! NOTHING for Fantasmic on 9/20, guess I"ll have to keep calling on that one, and HDDR was booked up except for tier 3 seating. Lots of people taking advantage of the free dining!

I was just thinking the same thing! We are there 9/19-9/27.:banana: It seems that the week we picked is the busiest for FD.:headache: No wonder I can't get my ressies!:rolleyes:

Hi! Just have a random question and I hope you don't mind me asking but were you able to book free dining in the suites at asmu? it had been my understanding that you couldn't. Did that change? That would be great!
The All-Star Music Suites were available for the free dining discount for the first time last year and were also available for the free dining discount this year too.

Aug 16th thru the 22nd.... at Port Orleans Riverside, Alligator Bayou. First time on the dining plan.... only did it because it was FREE!!!

Mine are ASMo Sept 19-27. I was able to get all my ADRs with a little flexing on my times.

We will be at AKL 8/23 to 8/30. We got all our ADRs except for a Fantasmic package.

We are doing FD August 23-27 at PC. Then we go over to YC to use our bounce back rate from December. YC was too expensive with FD, but this is our first time so 4 days of FD will be a good way to check it out! I am so excited.

:banana:Updating my post! I decided that I wanted FD for our entire trip, so we will have FD at the YC, too! It required 4 more park tickets, but that's ok, they will be used someday. I am going from "checking it out" to FULL EMERSION!!:dance3:

we will be @ pop 9/4-9/12

and

pop - 12/1-6 for free dining w/ a pin code!!!!:cool1:

mousiemom

Mine is none of the above. We got a postcard Monday for 10/2 to 11/24. We are staying at CBR from 10/24 to 10/31 free dining.

August 16th - 24th at Animal Kingdom Lodge

We're going Sept. 17 to 26 - got all the ADR's we wanted & we can't wait!! :yay:

August 16 - 29th @ Pop Century

This will be our 2nd Free dining trip and 3rd on the DDP

DD and I are taking my sister and a friend for their 1st trip!

First trip to Disney and 1st Free Dining!
Our dates: 9/26-10/4
Staying at the Poly.

That sounds like a pretty good first trip to me!

Poly has the only good coffee on site that I know of. Get the press pot at Kona cafe, worth every penny. Poly has lots of other wonderful things too, but a good cup of coffee id dear to my heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter