• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your Free Dinning dates?!

What are your Free Dinning Dates??

• August 16- August 22

• August 23- August 29

• August 30- September 5

• September 6- September 12

• September 13 - September 19

• September 20 - September 26

• September 27 - 3

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneyfanUSA

DIS Veteran
Post them here!

Mine are August 16-25!! at All Star Sports

Also Post what hotel you are staying at

I'm going Sept 12 - 19th. I can't wait :cool1:

woohoo! i'm the only one w/my dates... parks and restaurants are going to be empty! LMAO!!

Umm... what is free dining?

For free dinning you get 1 counter service meal 1 table service meal and one snack per person per day. (tip is not included for TS also no appetizer's you get an Entree beverage and dessert.) You can get milkshakes, smoothies and floats as a drink if you like. You get credits for every night you stay. You could use all your credits in one day or you can use them through out your whole trip. The fancier TS meals such as Cinderella's Royal Table, and Narcoossee are worth 2credits.

Your travel agent should already be aware of Free Dinning Disney has offered it for a few years. I have never had problems booking FD you should be fine. Last year it was not busy at all when we went.

Here is a list of the included restaurants.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...09 Disney Dining Plan - Walt Disney World.pdf

p.s you can get more then just popcorn and chips for your snack. It is usually anything under $4.00.

Also, to get free dinning you must on Disney property and by at least a one day MYW ticket per person.

August 18th-24th

I booked with a pin and was SO excited when I received it- and am a little bummed that i'm not as special as i thought i was :-) But VERY happy for everyone else!

I didn't vote because mine is a little off it is 11-18 at Beach Club upgraded to Deluxe

Checking in 9/31, staying through 10/8! The 1st trip to WDW for any of us!! My mom is coming with us, her B~day is 10/7!
We were at All Star Movies ~ I swapped to Pop this morning!

Checking in 9/31, staying through 10/8! The 1st trip to WDW for any of us!! My mom is coming with us, her B~day is 10/7!
We're at All Star Movies ~ seems like several are staying at POP, should we switch??

All star Movies it a fun resort. But Sports and Music are newly renovated. Pop is also newer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter