• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your Free Dinning dates?!

What are your Free Dinning Dates??

• August 16- August 22

• August 23- August 29

• August 30- September 5

• September 6- September 12

• September 13 - September 19

• September 20 - September 26

• September 27 - 3

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sept. 19-26th at All Star Sports for a Grand Gathering...can't wait!!! Hoping I can get all the ADR's we want!

We are staying at Pop Century 10/1- 10/6. First family vacation to disney world in 3 years....

got free dining for our honeymoon on Dec 1-6 Staying at All Star Movies . Thinking of changing our return date, as we did NOT expect to get free dining, so that frees up lots of moola for a longer stay :)

Just booked this AM:cool1: Aug20-25 POFQ. Got all the ADR's we wanted too including; Le Cellier, Coral Reef, 50's Prime Time and Hoop Dee Doo!
A mommy/daughter trip:hug:
We are very excited.:banana::banana:

if you check in on the last day of FD (Oct 3), would every day of your trip be covered? (say, Oct 3 - 10)

Ha, ha - the poll results show why I couldn't get the ADR's I wanted when our window opened up today! NOTHING for Fantasmic on 9/20, guess I"ll have to keep calling on that one, and HDDR was booked up except for tier 3 seating. Lots of people taking advantage of the free dining!

September 6-16th at ASMu Suites! :cool1:

Hi! Just have a random question and I hope you don't mind me asking but were you able to book free dining in the suites at asmu? it had been my understanding that you couldn't. Did that change? That would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter