• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What are the pros and cons of dating you?

PROS: I will treat you like a queen and worship the ground you walk on. I am loyal to a fault. If you like intelligent conversation, I can keep up with just about any topic. You'll be laughing so hard you'll be in stitches. I have only once in my life laid hands on a woman in anger (I was 17, girl was 16, she was bound and determined to hit me, I rather roughly pushed her away so I could get out of the situation), so there is zero chance of violence. I rarely drink, so you don't have to worry about me being a big drunk.

CONS: I'm broke AF. I prefer to watch TV and movies at home rather than go out. I smoke mountains of pot, so you can either smoke with me or sit and judge me, your choice. I am a snob in the extreme: unless you like Jazz, Reggae, or Blues, I'll think your music is utter crap. If you like Country or Rap it will probably be a deal-breaker. Same with TV (anything Kardashian or Duggar is a deal-breaker), movies, food. I absolutely hate being told what to do, and what you see is what you get. Don't like my weight, my long hair, my devil-may-care attitude towards fashion and dress, it's your problem, not mine. I cannot sleep unless it's pitch dark and with a fan on. I'm pushing 50 and I've had a vasectomy, so if you want kids, ain't happening.

ANOTHER CON: I'm married to another woman, so there's that. But I assume we're speaking hypothetically here.

Last edited:
Pro: I don't put up with BS
Con: I don't put up with BS
I all ready have a friend, so....

I used to enjoy dating when I was younger for the most part. Of course, it was the 80"s and early 90"s.

Oh where to start. :lmao:
Pros: I will love and spoil you rotten. I will move heaven and earth to make you happy.
Cons: I am extremely high maintenance. I like to travel, go out to eat, and go to the theater. I enjoy doing theater and dance, so my evenings are tied up. Oh and there is the husband and 3 kids business, but whatever. :rotfl:Oh and I sing all the time. In the car, grocery store, the shower, in line at the dmv. I try so hard to keep it to myself, but it eventually comes out.

Pros: I'm super low-maintenance about 95% of the time. I love football. Big romantic gestures make me uncomfortable.
Cons: I'm also super closed-off emotionally and don't open up to anyone easily. I'm independent to the point that I generally don't let anyone help even if I need it. The 5% of the time I'm high-maintenance, I'm REALLY high-maintenance.

Haha, we must be long-lost twins. I'm going to guess you hate people making a big deal about your birthday too?

Pros - I'm an awesome cook and very rarely get stressed about anything

Con - I am without a doubt the most stubborn and sarcastic person I know!!

Pros: I am funny, outgoing, caring, very loyal.

Cons: I am a red headed Irish woman, not sure I need to expand on that.

But I have been married for so long that DH is used to all of it!

Con: I'm married and nobody will ever know the joy of dating me again.
Con: I'm simply too cool for the fabric of the universe to handle. World ending consequences could follow.
Con: I'm way too modest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter