What are the pros and cons of dating you?

I'll edit to being married to me

pros- like sports and cooking
cons- loud mouth Greek with a slight temper ;)

Pro: I'm a good cook
Con: (besides being married) I have a temper that I can control...most of the time.

Married also, but will chime in -

Pros - low cost/maintenance - don't spend much on clothes, hair, makeup, nails, etc.Happy going out for pizza & beer.
Cons - low maintenance is not everyone's cup of tea! Also a relaxed housekeeper

Pros - huge geek, video games, computers, comic books, super hero movies: I'm there. Also very independent, I don't need your money or your tech support. I can buy what I need and fix what I need fixed.

Cons - Some guys want to feel needed. Kind of a know-it-all, can be condescending at times. German/Irish temper that I can mostly keep under control. Don't really care for housework, I love the term "relaxed housekeeper" PP Georgina!

My husband is a saint.

Pros: I not only love football, but understand it and don't ask a hundred stupid questions during the game. I can also knowledgeably discuss both NFL and NCAA players, teams, and coaches. I like to try new things. I'm not afraid of spiders. I will camp.

Cons: The things I do care about, I REALLY care about. (Don't touch my window blinds or make me late!). I pull away when I am hurt or scared instead of let myself be taken care of. I like my alone time. I like to be asleep by 10pm (or earlier!)

Thank goodness I have a DH who loves me anyway. Even when I'm yelling at him for making us late.

Pros: I'm the non jealous type, extremely loyal, am equally as happy going on an adventure and laying on the couch.

Cons: I cry about everything, sleep with the tv on, and all of my friends are men.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!