What are the pros and cons of dating you?

I work in a bar. Every February when the guys are all "complaining" about what they are buying the girlfriends/wives. I always think I would make a great girlfriend as I don't want/like jewelry, flowers etc. [PRO]

[CON] - I don't cook. I don't clean.

Ha! I think the cons list is much lengthier...lets see...

Pros: I'm not a jealous person. I'm a good cook. I'm low maintenance (aside from some expensive skincare that I use in attempt to not look my age). And maybe my biggest pro -- I hate valentine's day.

Cons: I'm insanely stubborn, messy, very opinionated, lazy and a poor housekeeper. I'm not a morning person, so I'm really not fun to be around until about noon on any given day. And I hold a grudge like nobody's business. ALL of that, and I've been married for 18 years. God bless my poor husband, eh?

Pros????...I do the grocery shopping, cooking, house cleaning, laundry, cars-motorhome-pool and yard maintenance
Cons.....married 43 years :love2: so unavailable for rent

Engaged now, but I have experienced dating.

Pros: I believe that I am loving, loyal and want to make the other person happy.

Cons: I am sure DIS can come up with volumes. I will admit that I might get a little overly attached.

Pros - I love travel, Dogs, cooking, wine and just plain having fun in life.

Cons - Single, having fun and feel very annoyed when people try to "figure me out" whenever I travel. :crazy2:
**Happens all the time** Folks....just enjoy the moment.:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years now but I was single for about 3 years after my divorce.

I asked my boyfriend and he said the pros are I'm funny, a goofball and a great cook.

He said there are no cons. :littleangel:

Pros: I'm super low-maintenance about 95% of the time. I love football. Big romantic gestures make me uncomfortable.
Cons: I'm also super closed-off emotionally and don't open up to anyone easily. I'm independent to the point that I generally don't let anyone help even if I need it. The 5% of the time I'm high-maintenance, I'm REALLY high-maintenance.

Not going to lie. There'd only be cons to dating me.

Luckily I already have somebody who tolerates all my faults.
Me too.

My husband is a saint. He puts up with so much. Since I met him, I have had 10+ surgeries and I have been diagnosed with celiac, lupus and RA. I swear he spends so much time taking care of me that he barely has time to do anything else.

Pros - I'm generally a happy person. I generally look at the bright side and try to bring you with me. I am loyal like no ones business and I always try to see the best in people.
Cons: See above and I am super stubborn :-)

Pro:
img-thing

Con:
redheads_make_better_psychos_mousepad.jpg

Pros: I'll let you know when someone actually sees any.
Cons: There must be a lot of them.

This is based on my lifelong dating track record.

I'm married, so dating, but wanted to play

Pros- I'm very giving and strive to make the person I'm with very happy.

Cons- I'm VERY hard headed

lol.... I was going to comment, "he knows he has to sleep eventually." :rotfl:

To be honest my cons are I'm stubborn. Once my mind is set on something it's nearly impossible to change it. I'm sure there are more but that would be his number 1 I'm sure. He's told me many times. lol

Also I really don't express my emotions. It's good in a way that I stay calm in most situations but can be bad when things happen where I should show some emotion.

Pro: I'm not needy. I'm as cool with doing things and spending time alone as I am with doing things with that special someone. I don't NEED you.

Con: I don't NEED you
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter