Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

I'm going to be cancelling a 1900PF breakfast or brunch on 11/26. Still trying to find out if the Brunch will be with characters in special costumes or not.. and trying to see if weather is warm enough to swim.

So, this post may not be too helpful.. but just wanted to let you guys know in case you're looking for that day.

I seem to be having a string of bad luck before this trip :(. This morning my car skidded in the rain because I need new tires and I rear ended someone. Their car only had minor scratches but my car has a big dent and will probably have to replace the front quarter panel. Paying the deductible is going to be a big hit and then I can't wait for years of higher insurance premiums :mad::mad:. I'm glad everyone was OK since it was very minor but when money is tight and we're trying to save to start a family, it hurts.

In happier news, I can't wait for Disney to drive me around starting next weekend :)

I seem to be having a string of bad luck before this trip :(. This morning my car skidded in the rain because I need new tires and I rear ended someone. Their car only had minor scratches but my car has a big dent and will probably have to replace the front quarter panel. Paying the deductible is going to be a big hit and then I can't wait for years of higher insurance premiums :mad::mad:. I'm glad everyone was OK since it was very minor but when money is tight and we're trying to save to start a family, it hurts.

In happier news, I can't wait for Disney to drive me around starting next weekend :)

Ugh! That stinks - I'm sorry!

I'm feeling like that too. My daughter hit her head a couple of weeks ago and lately I've noticed that she seems to be having frequent headaches, so now I'm taking her out of school this afternoon for a concussion check... better safe than sorry!

I'm feeling like that too. My daughter hit her head a couple of weeks ago and lately I've noticed that she seems to be having frequent headaches, so now I'm taking her out of school this afternoon for a concussion check... better safe than sorry!
Oh no I hope she is ok :(. Definitely better safe than sorry. I hope the test goes well.

I have the following to cancel (MVMCP night). I'll cancel on 11/18 if nobody is interested.

Be Our Guest Dinner
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016
Time: 6:20 PM
Guests: 2 Adults

Goodness! This trip can't happen fast enough at this point. So sorry both of you are dealing with last-minute issues. :grouphug:

11 days to go and I woke up with a cold. I knew it was coming. :-( At least I will get better by the time we leave?:crazy2::guilty::sad2:
I'm just getting over a cold that started on Saturday. My only thought was- at least there's enough time to recover before my trip! :)

Dang it, I just decided to go through my touring plans one last time. Looks like the Disney Junior show times changed, so had to rearrange my HS day. Then when I change the "Cinderella and Visiting Princess" meet to "Cinderella and Elana" (also Rapunzel and Tiana), it changed the wait and durations times. Now it shows a 10 minute wait and no duration; when it was the "Visiting Princess" it was a 16 minute wait and 10 minute duration between 9 and 10 AM. I really don't think 10 minutes total is the proper amount of time to allot for this, so it throws off the rest of my day! Guess I'll have to manual put in some breaks to make up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter