Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

Hi all! It's been a crazy past week with sports and work. Hopefully I can catch up on this thread soon.

I am cancelling a BOG reservation on 11/27 for 8:05am. Caved in and purchased Early Morning Magic tickets. Does anyone need the breakfast ressie?

Any of you also doing Early Morning Magic that day?

Hi all! It's been a crazy past week with sports and work. Hopefully I can catch up on this thread soon.

I am cancelling a BOG reservation on 11/27 for 8:05am. Caved in and purchased Early Morning Magic tickets. Does anyone need the breakfast ressie?

Oh I do! How many?

:wave: We are doing EMM that day! I had wanted it on 11/29 but that date sold out, so I moved our flight and booked for the 27th. ::yes::

2. They are 2 separate reservations, each for a party of 1. If you have the time to call Disney now I will cancel them while you're on the phone. Or let me know whenever you have time
Is that how people are transferring successfully? How does that work?

So, does anyone know what the large and xl unisex t-shirts from the parks translate to in women's sizes (12, 14, etc....). Trying to get some of my to do list out of the way! Thanks!

Last edited:
Don't! The 26th says 80 degrees right now :)

Of course, this whole forecast is probably rubbish until about 2 weeks from now, in terms of accuracy lol.
I have until 24 hours prior to cancel..so I'm definitely waiting to see the weather at that time!
:wave: We are doing EMM that day! I had wanted it on 11/29 but that date sold out, so I moved our flight and booked for the 27th. ::yes::
Wonderful!!! See ya on 7DMT!
Is that how people are transferring successfully? How does that work?
I had to call to make them, I originally had a reservation for 1, then a few days later found a second one and had to call to add it. The app and website won't let you have 2 reservations at the same time. I will cancel both so you may just be able to make one reservation instead of 2 if you need it.

Just checked rental car price again today and it dropped another $15. YAY! If you have free cancellation on your rental car reservation, you should check frequently to see if the price has dropped. I started out with SUV for $165 to mid-size for $118 for 7 days rental. So happy!

BTW, we used costco travel which has discount and coupon automatically applied and free additional driver for free. :-)

Me too! :yay: We'll be at EMM too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter