~We seldom report of having eaten too little~ Updated 07/14 - Jiko!

I'm in!

I'm actually going to be at Disney the same time as you again. My friend and I are going the 18th to 22nd.

We have Via Napoli scheduled for the same night although we might end up cancelling. We're being very fluid with our plans :D

Where can you go for great Sushi at the park? Thanks for your help.
Mark Jalali

Hi Mark :goodvibes

I believe the only sushi available in the parks is sold in the Japan pavilion at Epcot.

To my knowledge, the Yakitori House (counter service location) sells pre-packaged sushi. I have not tried it, so I can't vouch for how good it is.

Tokyo Dining has a great sushi menu. I have never seen a copy of it online, but the selection was quite good. They have all the traditional rolls and nigiri that you would expect at a standard Japanese restaurant.

My personal favorites at Tokyo Dining are:

ry%3D400

Salmon, Tuna and Shrimp Nigiri - very fresh, rice is perfectly prepared

ry%3D400

Dynamite Roll - California Roll, topped with regular and wasabi tobiko as well as wasabi mayo and tuna & salmon sashimi

They also have a great Spicy Tuna roll and a very nice Yam Tempura Roll.

Hope this helps :thumbsup2

4 days!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2:

I am trying desperately to focus at work...but I'm failing miserably at the moment :lmao:

I have so much left to do. I haven't even made my packing list yet :scared1:

For anyone interested, I have started an interesting series on my blog:

Walt Disney World Cravings Countdown!

Each day, I highlight a particular item that I am looking forward to on my upcoming trip to WDW.

Those interested can check it out HERE.

I know what you are saying...Todd is ready to knock me out :lmao:

I wake up (early)yesteday chanting, 7 days 7 days 7 days and this morning (again, early) it was 6 days 6 days 6 days

He left a note on my car that reads

If you chant 5 days 5 days 5 days in my ear tomorrow morning I am leaving you home and I am going to WDW by myself

:rotfl:

Guess he doesnt want me waking him up on his days off! :rotfl2:

I know what you are saying...Todd is ready to knock me out :lmao:

I wake up (early)yesteday chanting, 7 days 7 days 7 days and this morning (again, early) it was 6 days 6 days 6 days

He left a note on my car that reads

If you chant 5 days 5 days 5 days in my ear tomorrow morning I am leaving you home and I am going to WDW by myself

:rotfl:

Guess he doesnt want me waking him up on his days off! :rotfl2:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

You are too cute! I think that counting down makes you appreciate the vacation more!

Actually, the intense stress of the past two days at work will DEFINITELY make me appreciate my vacation more :rolleyes:

Looking forward to meeting up :goodvibes

Tomorrow!

This time tomorrow we will be checking-in to Coronado Springs :lovestruc

I will have a few pictures up in the evening. Expect Cracker Barrel & Kona Island Sushi! :goodvibes

Now, to get through the next 2 hours and 51 minutes of work :rolleyes1

Yay! I'm so excited for you! And I'll get a couple of your reviews before we leave for our trip on Friday :yay:

Looking forward to your reports. Have a wonderful time. The weather here in Florida has been beautiful the last couple of days.

Less than 12 hours till we leave. I'm just finishing up my packing and listening to Live365 :goodvibes

I've also updated my blog, The Disney Foodie for anyone who is interested!

Thanks to everyone who is reading (both here on the DIS and there!) :thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone for subbing!! :thumbsup2

We are here and we are exhausted after a 19 hour day. We ended up switching resorts from Coronado to Wilderness Lodge. Long story, but we are happy to be back at the lodge.

I'll do full reviews tomorrow, but for tonight, shutterfly won't cooperate in uploading my photos :sad2:

We had dinner at Kona Island Sushi Bar and it was fantastic as always!

Up tomorrow: Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern and Dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel!

I'm definitely subbing! I love starting new review threads at the beginning of them. Its too bad your not staying at CRS anymore, we are heading there in June for the first time! I would have liked a opinion on it, haha. I can't wait to read some of your reviews and hope you have a great day in the parks tommorow! :goodvibes

Oh maybe I'll see you at the Lodge! My friend and I are checking in there tomorrow. (Since I got in so late tonight I just couldn't see spending more than $75 dollars on a room to be leaving it early tomorrow morning)

Glad you made it there ok! Now I'm wondering what happened to your resort reservation :confused: I hope you have fun today!

Glad to see you arrived safe and sound...see you tomorrow LOL

So what happened with the resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter