We Did It - EXHAUSTED!!!!

jjas

Mouseketeer
We did it today!!!! My DD (20) and I did all 4 parks today! It was a ton of fun but we are beat - kind of feels like we got hit by a Disney bus. Here is what we did in each park:

STUDIOS: Got there at 8:45 - gates open. Got FP for TSM, rode TSM standby. Rode RNRC, rode TOT, rode RNRC, used TSM FPs. Left the park.

ANIMAL KINGDOM: Got FP for EE, rode EE standby. Lunch at Yak and Yeti. Used EE FP. Rode Dinosaur. Left the park.

EPCOT: Rode Spaceship Earth. Rode TT - single rider. Walked around World Showcase and shopped at Karamell Kutchen. Left the park.

MAGIC KINGDOM: Got FP for Space Mountain. Rode POC, got a dole whip. Rode Haunted Mansion, IASW, Buzz. Went to use FP but SM was down so we went to NFL and did Little Mermaid ride. Rode Peoplemover and then used SM FP. Grabbed a bite at Casey's and done.

It was a fun day and I'm glad we did it - but I can't say I'd sign up to do it again soon!!!

Wow! Congrats! Sounds like great fun! Did you use WDW transportation between parks, or drive?

We drove ourselves. We figured we would waste a lot of time waiting for buses if we didn't and we were staying on property so we could park for free.

Sounds like fun. My bet is that the longest line you had was for the dole whip.

We are going to do this during our trip in October. We're doing it in the same order, although AK and HS might be swapped out depending on what time each park opens. We are hoping to ride 2 of our favourite rides, meet Mickey in each park and get our favourite snack.

Can I ask roughly what time you got to each park, especially MK.

Dang, I always wonder why people do this since it sounds a little crazy:crazy2:, but your day sounds awesome! You hit almost all the huge headliner rides. The only ones you didn't hit that I really would have missed are Soarin and BTMRR.

Sounds like something fun to do once.

Dan

My DD and I are planning a girls trip to WDW for her 21st. We are seriously considering a day like this but just using Disney transport since we will not have a car. Are we mad?

My DD and I are planning a girls trip to WDW for her 21st. We are seriously considering a day like this but just using Disney transport since we will not have a car. Are we mad?

We will be using Disney transport. If you do it in the order of AK/HS/EPCOT/MK, you only need a bus to AK and then to HS. From HS you can walk to EPCOT or catch the boat. You can monorail it to MK.

WOW! Crazy but impressive!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Craziest day I ever did was NYE 98/99 arrived at MK gate at 6 AM and left the MK gate at 2 AM. :faint: We still laugh about it!!:goodvibes My theory is, as long as we're all smiling in the pictures, we must have had fun! - Why I always say "you all better be smiling" whenever they take our pic. lol

Congrats! We did it back in 2011 and have photopass pictures to prove it! It was a wonderful day and I'd do it again!

Congrats! DW and I did it the day after we ran the Princess Half! It was fun, we hit all the headliners and used Disney transportation. We enjoyed a late lunch at Via Napoli and then caught DME to head to MCO and go home.

Sounds awesome!! Good hectic fun! I've never even thought about trying it, but possibly someday ... just to say I did. Hmmmm ... :rolleyes:

Last trip my oldest daughter had to leave a couple of days early because she had some stuff at school that she couldn't miss and she had some rides she wanted to ride again and stuff she wanted to buy before her and my sister flew out that night.

So me, her, my youngest daughter and my best friend hit AK, HS and Epcot by around lunch time then we met everyone over at MK. I made it back to Epcot that night for illuminations and beer in England.

Anyone ever done it with a kid?

That is our plan for our last day in May: Starting with MK EMH opening at 8am, each of us pick one ride in each park, and end up back at MK for the parade at 11pm. Then we sleep in the next day, check out and drive to the beach to recover for 3 days.

Anyone ever done it with a kid?

That is our plan for our last day in May: Starting with MK EMH opening at 8am, each of us pick one ride in each park, and end up back at MK for the parade at 11pm. Then we sleep in the next day, check out and drive to the beach to recover for 3 days.

We have done this every year since my boys were 7. We have always used a car and drive from park to park.

We also like to end at MK for wishes.

I have a plan for this year to end at epcot for illuminations then walk over and get the kitchen sink ice cream at beaches and cream.

We also are going to wear shirts saying 4 Park Extravaganza designed with the rides and pictures of each park we do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter