We Did It - EXHAUSTED!!!!

Dang, I always wonder why people do this since it sounds a little crazy:crazy2:, but your day sounds awesome! You hit almost all the huge headliner rides. The only ones you didn't hit that I really would have missed are Soarin and BTMRR.

Sounds like something fun to do once.

Dan

We checked the standby line for Soarin a couple of times but the wait was 60+ each time. We didn't want to wait that long as my daughter wanted to be at the MK by 5 to meet up with her college roommate who is now a CM there.

As far as BTMRR goes - I would have gone over and ridden it either after we did SM or after we ate, but my daughter was pooped and I didn't want to push it.

I agree though - if we could have gotten those two in it would have been a perfect sweep!!

Four parks is good. Six is better. ;)

Kidding aside, that sounds like a fun day! :goodvibes

Mesaboy - we were at Universal earlier in the week. We did both parks on Sunday, both parks on Monday and on Tuesday did US - IOA - back to US.

I know it's not all in one day, but that has to get us some points - right :confused3??

jjas said:
Mesaboy - we were at Universal earlier in the week. We did both parks on Sunday, both parks on Monday and on Tuesday did US - IOA - back to US.

I know it's not all in one day, but that has to get us some points - right :confused3??

I'll give you all the points I got. :thumbsup2

We did this once too, during a surprise birthday trip for our DD. Our first full day was the last day of the Christmas parades, Osborne Lights etc, so we did all the parks to see as much as we could. Like you said, it was so fun but we definitely needed an easy 2nd day! One funny "side effect" After returning home I was showing some of the pictures to my MIL and she asked me if my DH & DD had worn the same outfit the entire trip. It seemed that way to her because most of the pictures were from that first day.

sunnydays28 said:
Anyone ever done it with a kid?

That is our plan for our last day in May: Starting with MK EMH opening at 8am, each of us pick one ride in each park, and end up back at MK for the parade at 11pm. Then we sleep in the next day, check out and drive to the beach to recover for 3 days.

We did it with 4 kids. Lol. We did all 4 parks on NYE. We started at the cont. with parasailing then walked over to MK just so we'd have re-entry status then headed over to SSR to pick up pottery from the community center then took the bus to AK, then the bus to HS the walked to Epcot and then the monorail to MK. It was an exhausting day but very cool. We saw illuminations at Epcot and the fireworks at MK.

We did this for my 40th birthday, and it was a blast! We used a combination of Disney transportation and our own car using a AAA Diamond Parking Pass. We drove to AK for Morning EMH at 8:00, then drove to DHS around 10:30. At DHS, we got FPs for TSM and rode Star Tours. Then we took the boat to Epcot where we ate lunch at Le Cellier. We walked around WS and rode TT before taking a bus back to the resort for a 2-hour nap (3:00-5:00). After the nap, we took a bus back to DHS to use our FPs for TSM and get our car. We drove to MK around 7:00 and rode a few rides before the Wishes Dessert Party. MK was open until midnight. Unfortunately, there was a lightning storm and lots of things were closed; otherwise, it was a perfect day and a great way to celebrate my special birthday!

We did this for my 40th birthday, and it was a blast! We used a combination of Disney transportation and our own car using a AAA Diamond Parking Pass. We drove to AK for Morning EMH at 8:00, then drove to DHS around 10:30. At DHS, we got FPs for TSM and rode Star Tours. Then we took the boat to Epcot where we ate lunch at Le Cellier. We walked around WS and rode TT before taking a bus back to the resort for a 2-hour nap (3:00-5:00). After the nap, we took a bus back to DHS to use our FPs for TSM and get our car. We drove to MK around 7:00 and rode a few rides before the Wishes Dessert Party. MK was open until midnight. Unfortunately, there was a lightning storm and lots of things were closed; otherwise, it was a perfect day and a great way to celebrate my special birthday!

:thumbsup2

I first did 4 parks in one day with DS(was 10) and DD(was 8) in Aug 2011. We made sure to get our photo taken in each park. Then DD(9) and I did it again last May. I had made us shirts to wear. When we got to MK our 3rd park the photo pass photographer suggested we hold up 3 fingers. We liked that idea but didn't do it at our first 2 parks so now we have to do it again.:rotfl: I don't know if we will get a chance this May. We have friends joining us on their 1st trip and they won't have park hoppers. We are going in Aug so we might have to wait til then.

Great job!!! We usually try and hit all four parks on our last day. And I like the rides you chose - perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter