We Did It - EXHAUSTED!!!!

Congrats! Sounds like a blast!

DH and I did this in Jan...unintentionally!

Staying at Wilderness Lodge...rode the boat over in the morning for rope drop at MK. Rode:
Peter Pan
Little Mermaid
Astro Orbiter
Space Mountain
Buzz 3 times in a row...DH couldn't figure out where I was hitting the 100,000 bullseye :rotfl2:
Space Mountain with FP
Lunch at BOG
Haunted Mansion
BTMRR
Pirates
Alladdin

Went back to resort to swim for 2 hours

Took a bus to Animal Kingdom
Safari
EE twice
Primevial Whirl
Dinosaur

Took a bus to DHS
TOT
RNRC was down :(
One Man's Dream...spent alot of time in here since kids weren't with us...watched the movie too.
Prime Time Cafe for dinner ( no ADR)
Toy Story...walked in 5 minutes before closing..waited about 10 minutes

Took boat to Epcot
someone gave us FP's for TT
Mission Space
Spaceship Earth
walked around doing some Vinylmation trading and shopped quite a bit.

Bus back to Wilderness Lodge...we were back by 8:30pm! Grabbed a snack and watched the water parade from the beach. Absolutely perfect day! :thumbsup2

Crowds were a little different than our Christmas trip 3 weeks before! :rotfl2:

Four parks is good. Six is better. ;)

Kidding aside, that sounds like a fun day! :goodvibes

We have done this every year since my boys were 7. We have always used a car and drive from park to park.

We also like to end at MK for wishes.

I have a plan for this year to end at epcot for illuminations then walk over and get the kitchen sink ice cream at beaches and cream.

We also are going to wear shirts saying 4 Park Extravaganza designed with the rides and pictures of each park we do.

Great! I know some will say we are crazy, will run ourselves ragged, kids will take so much extra time but it's not like we HAVE to do it. If we get caught up at one park it's OK, we are there to have fun. We know there is no way we will see it all even in the 9 days we are there, but by that time we will have done our commando days, know what we like and can skip, how the crowds are and the best way to navigate. And we will have our own car, probably will make Epcot our hub since we know we want to ride the monorail also.

Four parks is good. Six is better. ;)

Kidding aside, that sounds like a fun day! :goodvibes

mesa, if you did the six parks, how many rides could you realistically get in?

I think once you add USO and IOA your travel time increases so much that your only likely to get in one ride per park. Maybe two in a couple, but just can't see getting much done if you include those.

fflmaster said:
mesa, if you did the six parks, how many rides could you realistically get in?

I think once you add USO and IOA your travel time increases so much that your only likely to get in one ride per park. Maybe two in a couple, but just can't see getting much done if you include those.

I did 14 by about 7:00p. This was in the middle of a 3+ hour drive from Jax to Tampa that day--without that I could've maybe banged out another 5 or so maybe before I'd want to kill myself.

I did 14 by about 7:00p. This was in the middle of a 3+ hour drive from Jax to Tampa that day--without that I could've maybe banged out another 5 or so maybe before I'd want to kill myself.

I like it.. going on my bucket list.

I also would like to do the six disney parks in one day as well.

Whew, I'm exhausted just reading about your day! Sounds like you had a blast, congratulations!

Very impressive!!! What time did you get to MK??

I'm way to scared to even attempt this!!!

Congrats! Sounds like a blast!

DH and I did this in Jan...unintentionally!

Staying at Wilderness Lodge...rode the boat over in the morning for rope drop at MK. Rode:
Peter Pan
Little Mermaid
Astro Orbiter
Space Mountain
Buzz 3 times in a row...DH couldn't figure out where I was hitting the 100,000 bullseye :rotfl2:
Space Mountain with FP
Lunch at BOG
Haunted Mansion
BTMRR
Pirates
Alladdin

Went back to resort to swim for 2 hours

Took a bus to Animal Kingdom
Safari
EE twice
Primevial Whirl
Dinosaur

Took a bus to DHS
TOT
RNRC was down :(
One Man's Dream...spent alot of time in here since kids weren't with us...watched the movie too.
Prime Time Cafe for dinner ( no ADR)
Toy Story...walked in 5 minutes before closing..waited about 10 minutes

Took boat to Epcot
someone gave us FP's for TT
Mission Space
Spaceship Earth
walked around doing some Vinylmation trading and shopped quite a bit.

Bus back to Wilderness Lodge...we were back by 8:30pm! Grabbed a snack and watched the water parade from the beach. Absolutely perfect day! :thumbsup2

Crowds were a little different than our Christmas trip 3 weeks before! :rotfl2:

What time did DHS close this day? Crazy... I can't tell if you are pulling my leg!!!!??? You even got to swim? That's what has me thinking you are pulling my leg ;)

We did it before twice with kids. Christmas time 2005 with a 4 year old & February 2011 with a 10 year old & infant. Both were EMN at MK. We start at AK, head to Studios around lunchtime, hit Epcot in afternoon, then MK.

LisaTN~ DHS closed at 7pm. We got to TSM at 6:55pm. And I'm definitely not pulling your leg! We had NO intention of doing all 4 parks in 1 day! We only go at peak seasons....spring break,4th of July and Christmas/New Years. We've never been off season. We were so floored with how dead it was! We got everything done we wanted to at MK so decided we didn't need to go back. Then went to AK after swimming, did what we wanted to there so hopped over to DHS. We were pleasantly surprised to walk right into PrimeTime! It was after leaving DHS we decided to go ahead and go for the perfect day of all 4 parks! DH thinks it was closer to 9:30 though when we got back to the resort, not 8:30. He's probably right as I don't remember having to wait but a few minutes for the water parade.

The stars were aligned that day and we didn't have to wait for a bus, boat,etc. And we know we'll probably never get to repeat a flawless day of 4 parks like that again. But it sure was fun! Then we boarded a cruise ship the following morning! :thumbsup2

I did three parks once and I was beat! I'm impressed that you got so much done at DHS and then did the other three parks.

Sounds fun, OP! Four-park days are my favorites. :)

My DD and I are planning a girls trip to WDW for her 21st. We are seriously considering a day like this but just using Disney transport since we will not have a car. Are we mad?

Nope, not mad at all! We did it it several times during our AP year (generally once per long trip) and we only use Disney transport and our feet. :)

We pretty much always start at DHS, hit the headliners, and are in and out within a couple of hours. That way we can get to EPCOT before the FPs run out. We grab a FP for Soarin' and ride TT single, then ride a few shorter-line items before having a TS lunch (usually LC.) Then Soarin' on the way out of the park. We often go back to the resort for a nap after this. ;) Then we hit AK about two hours before closing and once it closes, end the night at MK.

In our case, it actually *helps* that we go during high season because the hours are longer. If we can find a day with AM EMH at DHS and late hours at MK, we are golden. MGM with an 8AM open means we are on and off TSM with a FP by 8, since they open the gates early. We leave the park by 9:30/10 and are in EPCOT by 10:30. Even if we are in EPCOT from 10:30-3, we still have two hours back at the resort (3:30-5:30 to chill.) By the time we get to AK at 6, it is dead, and we walk onto everything. The only thing we end up missing is the Safari. (We can forgo the nap and get there earlier if the Safari is important to the group.) We are then at MK no later than 9, and it is open until 1, 2, 3AM sometimes.

I do not have the Six Park bug, though - that's all Mesa!!

We are going to do this during our trip in October. We're doing it in the same order, although AK and HS might be swapped out depending on what time each park opens. We are hoping to ride 2 of our favourite rides, meet Mickey in each park and get our favourite snack.

Can I ask roughly what time you got to each park, especially MK.

We got to DHS at about 8:45, AK around 11:15, Epcot about 2ish and MK about 4:45.

This is a dream of mine! Congrats, that's Impressive! I think that I may be able to talk my oldest DS into this mission one of these days....the rest of my crew, not so much!

Sounds like you had a blast.

This is something I'd like to try on our next trip as the kids will be older and able to handle it, I think.

I'd like to end at MK on an evening EMH!

Wow I bet you were exhausted! Sounds like it was totally worth it though! Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter