We ate here, there, & way over there, deluxe style...6/20 to 6/27 **Final ANALYSIS**

Thanks so much for your dinning review:goodvibes

I Have been going back in forth about doing the deluxe dinning plan for our vacation next August. Not only were the individual reviews awesome , but i loved your ending conclusions about cost , time and scheduling. I am leaning towards doing the deluxe, for many reasons, and feel that your reviews just kinda confirmed my thoughts
So thank you very much :flower3:

I was doing a search on the Flying Fish restaurant and for some reason your post came up. I'm very glad to say that it did because I think this is one of the best dining reviews of Disney restaurants that I have ever read! Your attention to detail was simply marvelous and I really appreciated all the effort that you put into these reports. It may be 2012 on the calendar, but this is information that is still relevant and valuable today. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter