• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are officially going!!!

I am so glad you guys are going as well!! Without Chris with me I need as many of my ABD friends around as possible.

We actually will be there at Christmas...I am coming for the podcast cruise and then a week after I get home we are bringing the entire family down for 10 days over Christmas. My parents, Chris's mom, my sister and her family along with my son. We are staying offsite in one of the Dreams Villas.

We will definitely have to get together in the parks!

Absolutely!!! :thumbsup2

- Bill

I am flying in on the Saturday before, not sure where I am staying yet!
The Swan rate is great, but I don't plan on having a rental car so I want to stay somewhere I can get Magical Express.

I will be taking the transfers from the Swan to port!

I am planning on leaving right away on the Thursday after the cruise. I will have to get home and get some work done as the following Thursday I am right back on a plane and back again to Orlando!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter