We are officially going!!!

I'm thinking that the poster will make a great starting point for your stateroom door decoration.

Don't you agree Bill??

:rotfl:

Dave, you are brilliant!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I now know what magnets I am making for Bill and Jennifer's stateroom door!!! :lmao::lmao: Anyone else up for the Miley Magnet Challenge of filling the Taylor's door with Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus??? :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

I now know what magnets I am making for Bill and Jennifer's stateroom door!!! :lmao::lmao: Anyone else up for the Miley Magnet Challenge of filling the Taylor's door with Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus??? :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Dont be so quick there Miss "I didnt even notice Jake Gyllenhall's biceps on my action move poster".

I see another door being filled.

;) :thumbsup2

Dont be so quick there Miss "I didnt even notice Jake Gyllenhall's biceps on my action move poster".

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

oh with 7 months to go, this is going to be way, way too fun! :rolleyes1

cheers,
:flower3:

Wecome aboard Taylors!! :cool1:

Looking forward to seeing you again in December! (with or without Hannah)

Just chiming in to say that, as the actual photographer, Phillip is quite pleased with himself regarding the turn of events since the posting of the infamous "Bill's awfully glad to have nabbed this Hannah Montana poster" photograph. :woohoo:

:lmao:

Count me in - :thumbsup2

I think I am okay with having lots of Jake on my door. :love: Although it may be hard to explain to my parents. :rotfl2:

Hmmmm, might have to make a Prince Dastan flattie for 2.0 :rolleyes1

Fell free to decorate 8538 with as much Hannah Montana stuff as you want...I double dog dare you!!! :thumbsup2

Very funny!!! (8538 is my cabin not Bill's) I am not going to have any room for Hannah Montana with all my Prince of Persia swag. ;) :rolleyes1

:wizard: I can't believe this is the first time I have ventured over to the Podcast Cruise threads. Now, that the ABD Trip Report is completed, I can get excited for this upcoming trip. :banana:

:love: Thank you Bill for booking us on this cruise. Half way through our ABD trip, I knew we would be on the Podcast Cruise. Everyone was so friendly and great travel companions. How could we resist? Poor Bill has been giving blood every day and has donated a few organs. But, we are booked. ;) I can't wait to take the fun to the high seas. The CMs onboards will have their hands full with our group! I already see a rush on Treasure Ketch for those D&B DCL bags! :rotfl:

Is anyone staying until Christmas?????? When we were planning our post cruise WDW trip, we noticed it was so close to Christmas and the kids are on Winter Break. So, we extended our stay through Christmas. It has always been a dream of ours to wake-up Christmas morning at WDW. :cloud9: Has anyone been at WDW for Christmas???? If so, what was your experience? Do the resorts and parks do anything special on Christmas Day? :santa:

Six months seems so long away. But being on the boards will make the time fly. :surfweb:

See y'all in December!!!!! :banana:

:goodvibes Jennifer

Is anyone staying until Christmas?????? When we were planning our post cruise WDW trip, we noticed it was so close to Christmas and the kids are on Winter Break. So, we extended our stay through Christmas. It has always been a dream of ours to wake-up Christmas morning at WDW. :cloud9: Has anyone been at WDW for Christmas???? If so, what was your experience? Do the resorts and parks do anything special on Christmas Day? :santa:

Six months seems so long away. But being on the boards will make the time fly. :surfweb:

See y'all in December!!!!! :banana:

:goodvibes Jennifer

Jennifer, you might check with John and Katherine. Last year they stayed long enough to earn Florida resident status. :rotfl:

It has always been a dream of ours to wake-up Christmas morning at WDW. :cloud9: Has anyone been at WDW for Christmas???? If so, what was your experience? Do the resorts and parks do anything special on Christmas Day? :santa:

In 2007, we arrived on Christmas Eve and stayed thru New Year. The parks were more frenzied than ABD'ers let loose in MoG! :rotfl: :rotfl: But the atmosphere is magical. Since it'll be a longer trip, you can take your time and soak it all in. If you set your expectations, your family will have a blast - we did! Be sure to visit some of the big resorts for the their amazing holiday displays :santa:

cheers,
:flower3:

I am so glad you guys are going as well!! Without Chris with me I need as many of my ABD friends around as possible.

We actually will be there at Christmas...I am coming for the podcast cruise and then a week after I get home we are bringing the entire family down for 10 days over Christmas. My parents, Chris's mom, my sister and her family along with my son. We are staying offsite in one of the Dreams Villas.

We will definitely have to get together in the parks!

I am so glad you guys are going as well!! Without Chris with me I need as many of my ABD friends around as possible.

We actually will be there at Christmas...I am coming for the podcast cruise and then a week after I get home we are bringing the entire family down for 10 days over Christmas. My parents, Chris's mom, my sister and her family along with my son. We are staying offsite in one of the Dreams Villas.

We will definitely have to get together in the parks!

Glad to hear you're not sick of us all Tracey - :hug:

Dino & I are soooooooooo looking forward to seeing everyone again on the cruise.
Do you have any post cruise plans? or do you have to leave right away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter