• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are officially going!!!

DisneyTaylors

She's the Minnie to my Mickey
We got our first major exposure of the DIS family at DAP and were considering trying to see if we could make things work to go on this cruise. Well the ABD trip was the clincher as we had such a amazing time with our DIS friends. :goodvibes Given all that, I am happy to report that we are now officially signed up for PCC 2.0!!! :cool1:

We cannot wait to meet the 600+ other DISers on the cruise and the pre-cruise excitement is already in full gear. :banana: We look forward to getting to know all of you on the pre-cruise threads and see what DIS events there are before and after the cruise. We cannot wait for December! :yay:

- Bill

I knew you would see the light!

Or is that the lightsaber? :confused3

Looking forward to sailing with you and Jennifer!!!!

We got our first major exposure of the DIS family at DAP and were considering trying to see if we could make things work to go on this cruise. Well the ABD trip was the clincher as we had such a amazing time with our DIS friends. :goodvibes Given all that, I am happy to report that we are now officially signed up for PCC 2.0!!! :cool1:

We cannot wait to meet the 600+ other DISers on the cruise and the pre-cruise excitement is already in full gear. :banana: We look forward to getting to know all of you on the pre-cruise threads and see what DIS events there are before and after the cruise. We cannot wait for December! :yay:

- Bill

Congrats and :welcome: I look forward to meeting you. Check out the varioius posts for Pre and Post Cruise activities.

It's hard to pull off the "I dont remember" excuse when there is digital photo evidence floating about.

Ask Tonya about her love of "action" movies.

:rotfl:

See Bill, it was Dodie who outed you with her lightening fast shutter finger - not me!!! :lmao::rotfl2:

See Bill, it was Dodie who outed you with her lightening fast shutter finger - not me!!! :lmao::rotfl2:

Yeah I think it was "Quick Draw" Philip that was the culprit. ::yes::

Is it wrong to say that a photo was taken out of context? :rotfl2:

- Bill

Yea!!!!

Add two more Texans to the list!!

There is going to be a whole gaggle of us from the Lone Star state!

Texasflag-XL-anim.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter