WDW- what's your True Confession?

I hate standing in line behind people who stink with the funk of park crud.:faint::faint::faint: By 3pm on a day in summer, they're in every line. I know, I know, its really bad and judgemental but true to the nature of the thread.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We always get up early and never make it to rope drop, just can't do it :confused3
I hate stitch!
Never remember to try Dole Whip.
I don't care if we even make it to AK.
I stay at a value resort, search for the cheapest airfare, and book for free dining all so I have more money to shop while I'm there. It's crazy....

I have a few but probably the worst is that I don't understand all the fuss over the castle!?!? But then, I've been in some REAL chateau in France - made with actual stone.
Also, don't really understand the big over parades or fireworks.
Never made rope drop but have tried.
Don't think Sorin' is all that special.
I don't really like animaton movies.
I absolutely hate Mousegears - much preferred the old store with the glass elevator in the middle.
Didn't think school bread was that great.

disney_princesses-12694.jpg

I have a 4yr old girl and I hate the princesses - every single one of them. However, I admire the marketing genius behind it. I can go nowhere without seeing merchandise that has been slapped with the likeness of Cinderella and her crew. Hairbrushes, books, toothbrushes, bedding, toys, clothes, CD players, video recorders, cameras, video games, furniture, etc. If it has a princess, my kid wants it. I can't even walk through Home Depot without spotting princess garden tools. And forget about taking a 4yr old girl into Target or Wal-Mart. Heck, I'm noticing that even grocery and convenience stores are starting to carry princess items - from sunglasses to Campbell's soup. I'm princessed out and now pulling for all of the villains!

What?? Five pages and no confessions about:

using your refillable mug for more than one trip
pool hopping
parking at Contemporary or BC/YC for park access
pulling your kids out of school
losing your temper in the middle of a park

Come on people, lets hear some REAL confessions! :rotfl:

I will confess to # 2 and # 3. I was told by a concierge at POFQ, years ago, that pool hopping was acceptable to anywhere but SAB. My DH refused to do it, so I did it once while staying alone at Pop with the kids (went to AKL.) I have not done it since joining the DIS and learning the "real" rules. Of course now I like to just stay at YC so it isn't a temptation! ;)

And one of our first day trips to MK we followed our GPS's advice and ended up at the front gate of MK. We should have searched for "Magic Kingdom Parking Lot", not just Magic Kingdom! :rolleyes: We pulled into the CR and when we asked the guard how to get back to parking he just took pity on us and gave us a pass.

Whoo, I feel so much better now getting that off my chest...

I don't care for TSM
Have never been on Mission Space & won't ever
EE is overrated
Captain E is boring
Love World Showcase & would be happy just to go thru each country & opt out of the other rides in Epcot
Love the castle & shopping in MK
Love the Polynesian & could just go there for vacation & be happy:love:
I always tear up with sad tears when it's time to leave :sad1:

I also am terrified of Dinosaur:scared1: I will ride it just so my family doesn't know how scared it truly makes me, but each time we get the pictures my head is down and my eyes are closed.

Here are mine:

Thought Spaceship Earth, World of Motion and Horizons were the same ride and was glad when they replaced them (although I did like Horizons the best).

Hate Stitch.

Not a fan of the Peter Pan story, the characters or the ride.

Ditto on Pooh (but I can tolerate it better than Peter Pan).

Can't stand Hollywood Studios: hate the layout, the theme and I don't think there is anything there worth stopping in for.

Get choked up when I walk into the Magic Kingdom and Epcot.

What?? Five pages and no confessions about:

using your refillable mug for more than one trip
pool hopping
parking at Contemporary or BC/YC for park access
pulling your kids out of school
losing your temper in the middle of a park

Come on people, lets hear some REAL confessions! :rotfl:

I will confess to # 2 and # 3. I was told by a concierge at POFQ, years ago, that pool hopping was acceptable to anywhere but SAB. My DH refused to do it, so I did it once while staying alone at Pop with the kids (went to AKL.) I have not done it since joining the DIS and learning the "real" rules. Of course now I like to just stay at YC so it isn't a temptation! ;)

And one of our first day trips to MK we followed our GPS's advice and ended up at the front gate of MK. We should have searched for "Magic Kingdom Parking Lot", not just Magic Kingdom! :rolleyes: We pulled into the CR and when we asked the guard how to get back to parking he just took pity on us and gave us a pass.

Whoo, I feel so much better now getting that off my chest...

I will go even further than using a refillable mug on a second trip, I used a friend's mug since they had just got back and she gave them to us, so I hadn't even bought it in the first place. It was our first trip and I had not yet encountered the mug nazis that police this board. It must be my and my family alone that is the reason for the "downfall of Disney dining". Go ahead, cast those stones, I can take it!

I'm a big, imposing dude BUT I love the Beauty and the Beast show at DHS. There, I said it! I always drag my family there to see it.

I enjoy Dinosaur but the big Carnotaur always scares the crap outta me.

I made sure my daughter sat back in her seat at It's Tough To Be a Bug to make sure that she got "stung". She freaked out. :rolleyes1

I've never ridden any water ride or been to any of the water parks at WDW.

I have come close to eating my way around the world in a single day during the Food & Wine Festival. It was a good kind of hurt. :thumbsup2

I could totally live without Fantasmic. It's way overrated and I just don't get it.... What the point of the riverboats?

Toy Story- The line is better than the ride. I would never wait more than 2 minutes to "play this game" and wouldn't go out of my way for fastpasses either. Better for the rest of you.

Chef Mickey's is the worst restaurant at Disney. Yuck! It's worse than eating one dollar frozen tv dinners.

I have no desire to see the American Idol Experience. None.

I have indeed parked at the Contemporary and then gone into the park in the evening so we could ride the monorail... BUT... I am a passholder and I don't pay for parking anyway. And at the time... No one told me I couldn't. Or shouldn't. So I did :wizard:

And I would confess to a few other things but if I did.... :rolleyes1

I admit we're pulling the kids out of school (the end of week one) to spend a week at WDW.

I'm getting my own autograph book for this trip.

I can't wait to keep adding to my pressed penny collection.

I've posted this before on another post but here goes (flame away LOL)

We always bring back souvenirs for family etc. and my friends grandmother -- a an adorable elderly lady -- did not need one more mug, pot holder, pin etc. We didn't know what the heck to get her. Well, she loves EQUAL but always complained about the price. We got a WDW bag that we bought something else in and took a couple packets of it each time we went to the food court. By the time we got home, we had an entire bag for her. It was the best gift ever. She had such a smile on her face. Miss you Nonna!!!!!!!!!!

I could sit through all three Candlelight performances every night for a week and still love it.

When we stay at CR, I out on the roof and take video.

I have a circa 1994 set of Mickey ears-with-antlers that I wear to MVMCPs. (DH is very understanding).

AK is my least favorite park.

I ‘m over 60 years of age and still wear my lanyards (2) or favorite pins at WDW.

I like the DParis Main Street better than the one at WDW. Same for the castle.

Oh yes, I did LIKE the 26th anniversary “candy” castle --- a lot!

I use the accessible (handicapped) stall if no one else is waiting for it.

Hate Stitch's Great Escape.

I’m not a fan of Tink either. Not a good role model in Peter Pan.

I HATE Tinkerbell. I think she's mean and nasty and that she dresses like a tart.
I reused my resort mugs on one trip. I had 12 of the same ones and just could not bring myself to buy 4 more of the same ones. I suppose I should put my flame suit on, huh?

I have no idea what happened on Dinosaur because I had my eyes closed and my head down the entire time. You can't even see me in the ride picture.
I don't like Illuminations but would watch Wishes every night.
I didn't think MNSSHP was that great.

I am a true Disney Commando.
Everything is planned and every breakfast and Dinner is reservved 6 months in advance (lunch is free style).
Change of Park Hours is a minor inconvenience that does not dter me.
I have never been to Rafiki's Planet Watch.
I have never been to Cirque Du Solieil or MNSSHP: Both will be addressed in 2012.

I've never seen a show at Hollywood Studios...oh wait, I saw L, M, A once.

I don't understand the appeal of TSM...it's a video game. Prefer Buzz.

This one may get me thrown off the boards...I would go on IASW ten times rather than go on COP once. Sorry, Walt. It's just so cheesy and outdated
Love the All-Stars...don't like Pop.

I re-used our mugs once. Felt guilty.

I booked a vacation over the phone with Disney and told them my 10 year old was only 9. A few days later I called and changed him to a 10 year old. Couldn't live with that guilt!

I hope you'll let me stay.

Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter