WDW- what's your True Confession?

I've never been on TSMM.

I've never had a Dole Whip.

I was so sad when they took out Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

I would rather have my teeth pulled out through my nose than watch Captain Eo ever again.

Soarin doesn't wow me much

Dole Whips taste like plastic to me

I could go and not ride anything anywhere and be happy

TSM doesn't wow me. I will only do FP for it - it's not worth even 20 minutes in line. I don't get the fuss over it at all..

I think paying more $$ for accomodations when you aren't there is beyond ridiculous. Which is why I LOVE Pop Century.

I am not the slightest bit interested in any of the fireworks shows or parades. My family loves them, so we work it in. But I view them as the perfect time to enjoy short lines elsewhere.

I'm not going to miss mickey's toontown fair.

I also will not miss ToonTown, looking forward to a more colorful, expansive Fantasy Land. Hate STItCH! Love Epcot, all of it!! Cry everytime I walk under the train station and see the castle!! SOB during wishes! LOVE POP!! Why spend more money to sleep! Never been on Dumbo or Astro Orbiter, inner ear will not let me! LOL

I have never staked out a spot for a parade or fireworks show, if we see them great, but I'm not spending 2 hours or more waiting on them.

I don't like the Contemporary and won't stay there again.

My favorite WDW activity is drinking around the WS.

eta: We usually skip the American pavillion in the WS, last summer was the first time we made a stop and it was only because we were hot and needed the a/c.

I have never staked out a spot for a parade or fireworks show, if we see them great, but I'm not spending 2 hours or more waiting on them. I don't like the Contemporary and won't stay there again. My favorite WDW activity is drinking around the WS.

I've strategically placed ADR's during these to "kill 2 birds/one stone" situation. I don't see planning to do that either. DD7 has a hard time with loudness of fireworks as do I, so I thought seeing them as we were eating would be enough for us, but that's certainly not everyone. I do see that the parades/fireworks being an opportunity for others to snag some rides, tho.

I'm so looking forward to eating and "sipping" ;) around the world, especially since we are going in Oct! :woohoo:

I have a hard time getting jazzed about DHS...just me.

Never had a dole whip.

Never have don't rope drop (and probably never will)

I don't like TSM (Blasphemous, right!:rotfl2:)

I love stitch's ride. I know, I'm weird. And I love it :woohoo:

I'm not that into Pooh, either, but I'll take my picture with any character who is friendly. =D

I've stayed at all the monorail resorts, WL, and BC and my favorite resort is definitely POFQ. If I won a trip to WDW I'd be disappointed if I had to stay elsewhere.

I only go on Soarin' because my mom likes it so much. I don't get it.

Change does not result in me freaking out (as long as Figment is still around in some capacity). I look forward to change and hope that it brings good things.

I'm really not fond of AK. They certainly didn't think about anyone having to push around a wheelchair in that park!

I have never had nor do I have the desire to consume a Dole Whip.

I've strategically placed ADR's during these to "kill 2 birds/one stone" situation. I don't see planning to do that either. DD7 has a hard time with loudness of fireworks as do I, so I thought seeing them as we were eating would be enough for us, but that's certainly not everyone. I do see that the parades/fireworks being an opportunity for others to snag some rides, tho.

I'm so looking forward to eating and "sipping" ;) around the world, especially since we are going in Oct! :woohoo:

I have a hard time getting jazzed about DHS...just me.

We accidentally made an ADR to kill 2 birds last year. We didn't know what we wanted to do for dinner one evening and called the dinning number and one of the few that had availability was 9 Dragons. We were seated by a window around 8:45 and had a perfect view of Illuminations, totally unplanned. It was such a pleasant evening!

I hate standing in line behind people who stink with the funk of park crud. By 3pm on a day in summer, they're in every line. I know, I know, its really bad and judgemental but true to the nature of the thread.

Here are my confessions…..

I don’t like the Mickey Mouse Chocolate Ice Cream Bars!:confused3

Think going to rope drop and waiting for 30+ minutes for the park to open is ridiculous. I’d rather get to the park at 9:30-10:00. We’ve done this the last 2 trips and still did everything on our plan.

I think Soarin is cool, but I don’t mind staying back with the baby on that one.

I am petrified of Figment! I haven’t even told my kids about that ride because when I was little that figment scared me!!

I hated visiting Epcot when I was younger, but now I like and appreciate it as an adult.

I screamed when I saw the witch in Snow White.

I don't understand why people like Tinkerbell. She tried to kill Wendy!!!

Here are mine:

- I don't "get" the fuss over fireworks and we have never seen them at Disney

- We have never been on TSM and I have no desire to even attempt the queue for the ride or the FP

My confessions are:

I need to stay on site (been on site for the last two trips an will be in December)
I dislike all the 10year olds in strollers
I need to make it to rope drop
While all you guys are watching the parade this girl is hopping in every line she can!

I am scared to death of Dinosaur--will never go on it again, and had my eyes shut after 30 seconds of being on it.

As a kid, my dream job was to be the host of Mickey's Magical TV World. That doesn't exist anymore so I'll have to stick with my current jobs :(

The smell of Main Street Bakery makes me ill--it's the aroma... not the yum that they have in there.

I got terribly, embarrassingly sick on Ride the Comix at DisneyQuest (after eating at Raglan Road :laughing:).

I'm not a huge fan of the parades (though I do enjoy catching Main Street Electric Parade/Spectromagic now and again.)

I really think the changes in Future World in Epcot have been for the better, for the most part. I always felt that Horizons and World of Motion were just kind of... other Spaceship Earths with different themes than communication. I do NOT, however, particularly care for the changes made to Imagination... it used to be so much more fun with Dreamfinder.

Edit: I'd also like to add that I still get somewhat excited about seeing characters in the park, for a positive, but a tad embarrassing confession.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter