Walk-ing Back to Disney! COMPLETED 10/16! A Fall 2014 PTR!

Ack! Serious packing and a serious very-soon-not-so-far-away trip on the horizon. Awesome that you got all your packing down to so few bags, for so many people!!

I feel like you! Just waiting..... waiting....

Aw, Lotso will be there? I love him! :)

Ack! Serious packing and a serious very-soon-not-so-far-away trip on the horizon. Awesome that you got all your packing down to so few bags, for so many people!! I feel like you! Just waiting..... waiting.... Aw, Lotso will be there? I love him! :)

Yes! Lotso is new, I think he meets with Buzz ;)

First, wooo Ian Somerhalder gif! :lovestruc

Second, yaaaaay for packing to be all figured out and organized! Must feel so good and a relief! I really can't way to tackle mine full on! :hyper:

Love the Snack-Port! Its awesome and so much fun! You did a great job on it!:goodvibes

I totally agree about getting FP+ for your party night. Nice to have just incase, you don't need to use them.

Ooooh enjoy and your hair and pedi tomorrow! Just soak it in and you just get pampered and day dream of Disney!! Its SO SOON!!! :banana::banana::banana:

i'm glad it's all coming together and that you got all the stuff in as few bags as possible. so excited!

Me too! :rotfl2: Now its YOUR TURN!!! :lmao:

First, wooo Ian Somerhalder gif! :lovestruc

Second, yaaaaay for packing to be all figured out and organized! Must feel so good and a relief! I really can't way to tackle mine full on! :hyper:

Love the Snack-Port! Its awesome and so much fun! You did a great job on it!:goodvibes

I totally agree about getting FP+ for your party night. Nice to have just incase, you don't need to use them.

Ooooh enjoy and your hair and pedi tomorrow! Just soak it in and you just get pampered and day dream of Disney!! Its SO SOON!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Haha,glad you like the gif! LOL! :goodvibes

I will def enjoy my pedi tomorrow, will be nice to relax and get DISNEY TOES!

Just catching up and can't believe your trip is so soon! :cool1:

Impressive packing job! :thumbsup2 I have no idea how you managed that - I need more luggage for just me and Izzy for a few days! :rotfl:

Totally understand how you feel about small planes. I'm the same way - I HATE the tiny ones and feel much better on a big one. Hope your flights are good! :goodvibes

WOW!!! I am amazed!!! we might get it down to about 12 bags...hehehehe. we are working on it. Glad we're driving!!!!!!! :rotfl2::cool1::woohoo:

Same 4 of us last year and know how many we took?? 7!!! That was just the suitcases! Lol! It's your first time, you'll learn what stuff you'll want to bring for future trips ;)

Just catching up and can't believe your trip is so soon! :cool1: Impressive packing job! :thumbsup2 I have no idea how you managed that - I need more luggage for just me and Izzy for a few days! :rotfl: Totally understand how you feel about small planes. I'm the same way - I HATE the tiny ones and feel much better on a big one. Hope your flights are good! :goodvibes

SQUEEE!! It IS soon!!! And I am amazed too! That's been my goal all along though, to bring as little as possible, which still includes a lot of random stuff for Disney! Lol..

Thanks for the good juju on the plane situation!

Good job on the packing!! That is my main worry about this trip. Last time we drove so now since we are flying I am anxious about how much we have to take with us. I mean, we went away for one night at the condo last week and it felt like we had enough stuff with us to last a week. :rotfl:
I am planning on doing what you are doing with one bag inside the other too. Gives an extra bag to check on the way home... but one less on the way.
I wish I was there right after you- we would totally use the fan! We sleep with one on every night too and I've been wondering if it was worth it to pack it. I don't think it would be. But I doubt Pop would hold on to it all the way to the 11th!
I am so excited for you!! I'm sure the next few days are going to FLY by.

:cheer2: Yay on the Pixie Dust!!pixiedust:

And Well done on the packing! I felt quite victorious when I accomplished that for DH and I last trip and that was just two of us! Most impressive to get all four of you in that number!

It's always hard to be patient when you are this close to a disney trip. Hang in there! Before you know it you'll be on the plane!

I just wanted to jump on and wish you a very safe and magical trip!! I won't be on much in the next week or so and I wanted to be sure and give you a send off. I know with all your planning and experience, you'll have a fabulous time. I had thought I could get a couple of little things done for your girls, but that just didn't happen. Sorry about that! I'll try to keep up on the FB group in case you check in. Have fun!!!

I just wanted to jump on and wish you a very safe and magical trip!! I won't be on much in the next week or so and I wanted to be sure and give you a send off. I know with all your planning and experience, you'll have a fabulous time. I had thought I could get a couple of little things done for your girls, but that just didn't happen. Sorry about that! I'll try to keep up on the FB group in case you check in. Have fun!!!

Aww you're so sweet! And no worries on sending my girls anything! They received a lot of pixie dust from Tess and Lori and Jackie and others so they're very well covered already! Well wishes for a safe and fun trip is definitely all we nee now! :-)

I will definitely be posting a lot of live updates and photos on Instagram and FB, not sure how many in the Sept group though.

I loved seeing your photos, and I wish YOU good luck on catching up on life and your condo and everything!!!

Good job on the packing!! That is my main worry about this trip. Last time we drove so now since we are flying I am anxious about how much we have to take with us. I mean, we went away for one night at the condo last week and it felt like we had enough stuff with us to last a week. :rotfl: I am planning on doing what you are doing with one bag inside the other too. Gives an extra bag to check on the way home... but one less on the way. I wish I was there right after you- we would totally use the fan! We sleep with one on every night too and I've been wondering if it was worth it to pack it. I don't think it would be. But I doubt Pop would hold on to it all the way to the 11th! I am so excited for you!! I'm sure the next few days are going to FLY by.

I'll definitely be sending you good vibes on the packing! Our bags are FULL but we did it!

I totally lucked out on that fan, and bummer your trip is so far out from mine, they will hold stuff up to two weeks prior to your arrival day is what I was told.

I sure hope the week flys by! I'm ready!

:cheer2: Yay on the Pixie Dust!!pixiedust: And Well done on the packing! I felt quite victorious when I accomplished that for DH and I last trip and that was just two of us! Most impressive to get all four of you in that number! It's always hard to be patient when you are this close to a disney trip. Hang in there! Before you know it you'll be on the plane!

Yes! I know how you feel with feeling accomplished! I'm SO glad the packing is about done!

I'm hanging in there, I know the week will go fast, but if just feels long because it's all I can think about and focus on these days!! I am ready to be on Disney time!

We are a white noise family, so I hear ya! Score on the fan!
We would all sleep like crap without it.

You are so close!!!! :)

Wow one checked bag is impressive. I can never manage to do that. Enjoy your hair and pedi tomorrow. You are getting soooooo close.:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter