Walk-ing Back to Disney! COMPLETED 10/16! A Fall 2014 PTR!

I LOVE seeing all of those bags!! It makes it all so real! I love packing. It is so much fun to finally put it all in all nice and organized... and I might be crazy. But it makes me super happy to see all your stuff in the bags and getting ready to go!:goodvibes
You are getting SOOOO close! I can't believe it!

She looks so cute with her face paint. I love it.

Good luck on getting all those last minute details done and checked off!

Holy smokes 11 more days?!!?!? That will be here before you know it! I am totally impressed with all your packing! Awesome job!

I LOVE seeing all of those bags!! It makes it all so real! I love packing. It is so much fun to finally put it all in all nice and organized... and I might be crazy. But it makes me super happy to see all your stuff in the bags and getting ready to go!:goodvibes You are getting SOOOO close! I can't believe it! She looks so cute with her face paint. I love it. Good luck on getting all those last minute details done and checked off!

:-D. Seeing the bags NOW I am excited, seeing the mess that was my living room at 10pm last night, not so much! I like that I am too the packing stage, but the packing gets me crazy!

It is pretty close now, I really can't believe it. Today my travel nerves started to kick in! Mainly for the teeny tiny 50 passenger plane I have to ride in from Austin to Houston. Eeep! :-/

Awww! Meltdown is not fun!! Happy that you were able to turn it around. I can understand it though just that panic of so much stuff and what you might forget.....okay I'm NOT going to think about that! lol :faint:

Yay packed bags and getting it altogether!! Seeing those pics are awesome and so exciting!!!

Hmmm....I'm sure you know this but just incase, I heard when getting a pedi to be careful, if they take all the rough parts and callousy areas off that leaves them soft and without those layers of protection for all the Disney walking :worried: Although I totally agree with getting pretty toenails for vacation!

Aww face painting! Adorable! And how fantastic are you organizing the party!!

Wooooo!! Single digit Dance incoming!!! :woohoo:

i have to stop following your trip report..... you make me realize how behind i am.... :confused3:rotfl2::confused3

So i just ordered some stuff from the disney store. a few more shirts to save me some time.

hitting up the craft store for some last min things. I might try to finish those bows tonight while sitting at dance.

i worked over 60 hours last week. still have 1 normal 12 hr shift this week and one 8 and one 12 hour overtime, then three normal shifts next week....

to complicate everything, my surgery is set for the day after we get home...... so i have to totally clean my house because if not, i wont be able to do a good strong cleaning for 6 weeks.....:eek::eek::eek:

ill send you a pm with my phone number!

YAY for getting packing done! You packing looks so organized and efficient! And double yay for your bag arriving, it looks lovely!!

Woot, your suitcases look great! What a relief to have things sorted out.
Excited for you!!
And yes, that park bag it perfection. :)

Love the face paint!

Can't believe you are already so packed/organized - we are notorious last min packers, I need to take notes!

You are so close!
tumblr_n88jtsKvDO1t0jrxxo2_r1_500.gif

Love the face paint!

Can't believe you are already so packed/organized - we are notorious last min packers, I need to take notes!

You are so close!
tumblr_n88jtsKvDO1t0jrxxo2_r1_500.gif

I'll dance to that! :banana: :woohoo: :cool1:

I can't believe its so close. Packing is STILL being a pain as I am getting last minute things and RUNNING OUT OF ROOM! Ack!

Woot, your suitcases look great! What a relief to have things sorted out.
Excited for you!!
And yes, that park bag it perfection. :)

Thanks! But I am thinking I may need to re-organize! My hubby still hasnt got all his shorts together that we are taking, sigh... they take a lot of room too.

YAY for getting packing done! You packing looks so organized and efficient! And double yay for your bag arriving, it looks lovely!!

Yes and yes!! Getting SO EXCITED! :thumbsup2

i have to stop following your trip report..... you make me realize how behind i am.... :confused3:rotfl2::confused3

So i just ordered some stuff from the disney store. a few more shirts to save me some time.

hitting up the craft store for some last min things. I might try to finish those bows tonight while sitting at dance.

i worked over 60 hours last week. still have 1 normal 12 hr shift this week and one 8 and one 12 hour overtime, then three normal shifts next week....

to complicate everything, my surgery is set for the day after we get home...... so i have to totally clean my house because if not, i wont be able to do a good strong cleaning for 6 weeks.....:eek::eek::eek:

ill send you a pm with my phone number!

Haha, dont feel bad!! It will all come together! And I may need to start over on packing, I am thinking I didn't do the most efficiently, and I need more space!

Yes, send me your # asap! :)

Your getting soo close!!!:cool1: DOn't go crazy in these last few days!!!

Bahahhaa, I will TRY, no promises! :rotfl2:

Wow only 11 more days. How exciting!!!

9 now!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! :hyper:

Awww! Meltdown is not fun!! Happy that you were able to turn it around. I can understand it though just that panic of so much stuff and what you might forget.....okay I'm NOT going to think about that! lol :faint:

Yay packed bags and getting it altogether!! Seeing those pics are awesome and so exciting!!!

Hmmm....I'm sure you know this but just incase, I heard when getting a pedi to be careful, if they take all the rough parts and callousy areas off that leaves them soft and without those layers of protection for all the Disney walking :worried: Although I totally agree with getting pretty toenails for vacation!

Aww face painting! Adorable! And how fantastic are you organizing the party!!

Wooooo!! Single digit Dance incoming!!! :woohoo:

Oh, I totally heard that too about pedi's, but I think my want to have cute nails is outweighing it, lol. My feet will be in pain no matter what, at least theyll look cute!?! Teeheeeheehehehee! :lmao:

Guess what day it is y'all!!!???!?!?!?!?

SINGLE DIGIT DAY!!

You know what that means, right?

It's time to DANCE!!

tumblr_nbscexOxbI1sofpplo2_250.gif

So we leave in 9 days! I am SO excited!! I am getting things checked off the list daily now!! We have the hotel in Austin booked, I am done buying things, and cleaning is well underway!

Still need to:

- Pedi & Haircut
- Print Cards
- Clear phone & camera
- Finish packing

The list is getting smaller!! Squeee!

Packing, ugh, packing. Right now there is BARELY any room left, and I still have hubby's bottoms to packs, and his shorts are bulky and take a lot of room, as do his shoes, and I am getting worried. I am seriously considering taking everything out and starting over, there's got to be a way! I know I can find it!! LOL! :cool1: So you guys send all your pixie dust my way for that!!

Also, the dreaded nightmares have begun! Last night I had an awful dream that we went and wasted our time away and hardly did anything at all, and worse of all, I didn't take any trip notes! LOL! I guess those are my subconscious fears? :rotfl:

Soon I expect my flying anxiety to kick in... especially because {GULP} our first plane ride from Austin to Houston is on one of those tiny 50 passenger planes, I LOATHE those! They are the scariest of all! You feel every bit of turbulence... I much prefer the big ole giant planes. So be praying for my calmness and no fear in flying! :sad2:

Other than that I am pretty much ready to print my awesome cards! I think I have added every single thing I can think of on them! I went back this week and added in photos I wanted to remember to take, and then magic shots that are typically found at that park, lol... :rotfl2: I am very prepared.

I also added some reminders about flight check in and such...just so I don't get caught up in the Disney magic and forget to do that!

So here, again, is my FINAL version of these cards, that is unless one of you notices something missing that needs to be added. Please, don't feel like you need to read these again, but if you really want to here they are!

And then, of course, our last day, the 8th, is just really getting packed up and ready to leave, breakfast at Ohana, and then bye bye WDW! :sad1:

But HOPEFULLY the pain will be eased by knowing we will be going back. Right now there is a VERY strong possibility that we will book the bounce back! :thumbsup2

9 days to go!! SQUEEE!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

WOW!! This trip sounds so awesome. I loved reading through your cards again. You are so organized! I love it.
:banana::banana::banana: 9 days!! So exciting!!

Erm... you may want to take OffKilter off for Oct 6. Their last day is Sep 27 :guilty:

Happy to see you get to ride Maelstrom before it closes forever!!

Is Hallowishes at 10pm? I thought it was 9:30? Hmmmm...will need to double check myself. I want to watch it from TTC boat dock!

Never had to fly in a small plane before. Just try to focus at whats at the end of the ride!!

Oh! Also easywdw posted some October time changes a few days ago incase you hadn't seen it yet!

There is something I am forgetting though...hmmmm Oh!!

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!

tumblr_mjiwchLxse1s2oay7o1_400.gif

Wooooooo!!

tumblr_lmk4bb4Qek1qdcpqt.gif

So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see your adventures on Instagram! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

you're so crazy organized with your cards, I love it! but mostly, the girls and I just liked watching groot dance around--we just love him! ::yes::

9 DAYS!!!!!!!​

Erm... you may want to take OffKilter off for Oct 6. Their last day is Sep 27 :guilty: Happy to see you get to ride Maelstrom before it closes forever!! Is Hallowishes at 10pm? I thought it was 9:30? Hmmmm...will need to double check myself. I want to watch it from TTC boat dock! Never had to fly in a small plane before. Just try to focus at whats at the end of the ride!! Oh! Also easywdw posted some October time changes a few days ago incase you hadn't seen it yet! There is something I am forgetting though...hmmmm Oh!! SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!! Wooooooo!! So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see your adventures on Instagram! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Boo, Off Kilter! I didn't realize their last day was so soon :-(

Good catch on hallowishes time! You're totally right!

I also realized I hadn't switched my arrival day schedule around to reflect the updated character palooza times!

I did see the oct time changes, not much changed for me except our last MK night they added MSEP and it's closing an hour later! So yay!!

SO glad I posted the cards again and you caught all that!! You rock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter