• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waiting for Sept. Hours - anyone else?

I make mine in a week as well. It's good to see everyone getting what we wanted. I hope I do as well.

Wishing you GOOD LUCK!!!!

I called right at 7AM EST and waited for about 15 mins and got EVERYTHING I wanted AND at the time we wanted.............:love:

I made our Park schedule first based on park hours and EMH THEN worked the ADR's into THAT schedule!!!

All Dinners

9/12 - Narcosees @ 7:55PM (Arrival @ 5PM)
9/13 - Chef Mickeys @ 6:25PM
9/14 - Sci-Fi Diner @ 7:05PM
9/15 - Chefs de France @ 5PM (MNSSHP night, will spend the day in Epcot)
9/16 - Boma @ 7:30PM
9/17 - Offsite, Beach day!!!
9/18 - Mama Melrose F package @ 5PM
9/19 - Le Cellier @ 6PM
9/20 - Crystal Palace @ 6PM

:worship: to my CM who helped forgot her name but she was AWESOME!!!

Will try for a later Boma as that is a AK EMH PM day.......

Thanks to everyone for posting their ADR experiences!:goodvibes

All of your success stories helps to lower my anxiety-level for my upcoming 90-day mark this Sunday!:woohoo:

I'm so glad everyone is posting such great successes!!! I did ok, my first two reservations were not available at all. Le Cellier for the week (and i was very flexible) and fantasmic dinner for Friday. When I got through right at 7 I had a pleasant CM but he talked a lot and booked everything for 8 people. We only have 6. So he had to go back and book it all over again and we lost a bunch. I'm sure it will all work out, after all it is Disney, but I'm so dissappointed!!

My wife and I are feeling pretty confident that we will get what we want after reading the post on this thread. We are taking our first family trip to disney and want to get as many character meals as possible in for our 4yo daughter. We plan on :

9/20 Crystal Palace
9/21 Chef Mickey
9/22 Storybook @ Akershus
9/23 Wispering Canyon
9/24 1900 Park Fare

Our fingers are crossed as our 90 day is nearing!

I'm so glad everyone is posting such great successes!!! I did ok, my first two reservations were not available at all. Le Cellier for the week (and i was very flexible) and fantasmic dinner for Friday. When I got through right at 7 I had a pleasant CM but he talked a lot and booked everything for 8 people. We only have 6. So he had to go back and book it all over again and we lost a bunch. I'm sure it will all work out, after all it is Disney, but I'm so dissappointed!!
I added an extra person to all my ADRs (in case DD16 comes). I was told I could just modify everything (one by one) to take her off if she doesn't join us. I would not have to rebook my original ADRs. Is this incorrect?

Well I tried to make my ADRs this AM and was partially successful.

Called at 7:02 according to the Weather Channel. The voice said I would wait less than 25 mins. After 30 mins Solange picked up. She was very friendly. She used to live in the same town I do now. Got my RR ressie for Sunday at 8PM, but she said since I am staying in SoG I have to call back on Wednesday for that ressie since they only do 90 days for SoG members. Is this right?

What is SoG?

I called at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday and got connected right away. Also got everything I wanted, except that 'Ohana was only available at 8:55 p.m., which is way to late for us. I got Kona instead and I think I'll stick with that after reading some mixed reviews of 'Ohana.
My ADRs include: LeCellier (!), Teppan Edo, Biergarten, Kona, and Liberty Tree Tavern. We've never been to Biergarten, Kona, or LTT so I'm looking forward to trying those. We know we love LeCellier and Teppan Edo!
I'm going to call back and book a few character breakfasts that we'll pay OOP for, but overall, my experience was quite easy. I was a little upset that I overslept and missed my 7a.m. goal but it worked out great.

There's no need to call and change your ADRs if you're just losing one person or so. When you check into the podium, tellt hem it's one less and it's fine. We have done it in the past.

Ok I am confused a bit now. I thought I would call for my ADR's on the 26th but now am not sure if it is that date or less 10 days so it would have been today. I am checking in to poly on Sept 24. When I did the math I came up with the 26th but now am confused with the plus ten day thing.

Can anyone help? I am worried because if it was today I am supposed to call I dont have the restaurants picked out yet. :eek:

Ok I am confused a bit now. I thought I would call for my ADR's on the 26th but now am not sure if it is that date or less 10 days so it would have been today. I am checking in to poly on Sept 24. When I did the math I came up with the 26th but now am confused with the plus ten day thing.

Can anyone help? I am worried because if it was today I am supposed to call I dont have the restaurants picked out yet. :eek:

no, you have it right. We check in on the 25th and my ADR day is 6/27. The 10 day thing means you can call when you are 90 days from your arrival date, then make your ADR's for the next 10 days of your trip even though they will be more than 90 days away. Get it?

It's great to hear that everyone is having good luck getting the ADRs they want. We call on the 21st to make ours.

Here's what we have planned.

Sat Sept 19: The Plaza Restaurant (dinner)
Sun Sept 20: Tusker House (lunch)
Mon Sept 21: Les Chefs de France (dinner)
Tues Sept 22: The Wave (lunch)
Wed Sept 23: 50's Prime Time Cafe (dinner)
Thurs Sept 24: Coral Reef (dinner)
Fri Sept 25: 1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Sat Sept 26: Tokyo Dining (lunch)

:hippie:

My ADR date is next Thurs 6/25. Here's what I want:

9/23 - Ohana dinner
9/24 - Restaurant Marrakesh dinner (easy to get!)
9/25 - the Wave dinner
9/26 - Boma dinner

Depending on if we do MNSSHP we may switch the Wave and Boma...but I'll know the answer to that before next Thurs.

My big hard-to-get ressie is for Ohana. I'd really like for that to be our first night dinner, so we'll be pretty flexible timewise. Wishes is at 8 pm that night, so if we can see the fireworks before or after dinner that would be great.

You can now book your ADR's online! This system is up for the general public and it's really easy. Good luck!

^ I wish there was a place where you could check or "confirm" your ADRs. I got everything I wanted and Im paranoid they screwed something up, yet Im afraid to call., dont even want them touching or looking at my ADRs.

My friend tried to make hers the other day and said the system was down.

Also, since theyve extended the free dining offer does this mean they didnt get enough people to book vacations?

Im still hoping for lower crowd levels in september. bad for disney but good for us!

You can now book your ADR's online! This system is up for the general public and it's really easy. Good luck!

I just tweeked some ADR's this morning and when I was done it gave me a blank screen. Now I have no idea what I have :confused3:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter