• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waiting for Sept. Hours - anyone else?

dmurphy51

Earning My Ears
Ok one month to go before they release the hours for Sept. I am patiently waiting. But I'll have to wait until 6/26 for ADR since we area going at the end of Sept. but aleast that gives me a couple of weeks to arrange and then rearrange our itinerary.

:bored: :hyper:

I am waiting too. One more month to go.popcorn:: You must be going the week after me, we make our ADR's on the 21st. :cool1:

We are waiting to so I can start making the ADR's. June 10th cannot get here fast enough...:cool1:

June 10th I get to make my ADR's for Sept 8-12th. Already have different scenarios worked out depending on schedule. Of course I hear they change the schedule like socks so by Sept it may not make any sense anyway. So excited. Get my MNSSHP ticket ordered tomorrow.:banana::dance3:

We are waiting too. Only 1 month to go, and I get to make our Adr's on June 22nd. I already took off work that day so I can call 1st thing in the am ! So excited ! Can't wait!

Im waiting too....popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::I feel this next month is going to go by soooooooooo slow......then I still have to wait until 6/21 for ADR's

It will be fast - I remember last month when the July hours came out - hang in there........ May will go fast :)

I have to make my ADR's on June 5th which doesn't give me alot of time to plan. I wish they would come out 4 months in advance.

I was wondering when a Sept Park Hours thread would get jumpin!:jumping1:

Hopefully the obsession for August hours will end tomorrow - and we can start obsessing about September!:yay:

My 90-day mark is June 21.:woohoo:

I'm there with ya'- ADR's on 6/22!!

Im wating for june 8th give me a little bit of time to figure out magic hours and stuff.... cant anyone tell me WHERE it would show the shows they have at the parks???? like the fireworks and all which nights are they? i didnt see them on the calendar?

I have gone last 2 sept and hours were the same both years hoping for the same this year! now waiting for june 6th ughhhh for adrs

ugh...once again we're traveling at the end of the mth. So whie I'll be eligible to make my Sept/Oct ADRs the beginning of July, I probably won't have the Oct hours yet...well unless Disney is being VERY good about posting on the 1st of the mth! :) I just remember last year when hours weren't posted for over a mth later!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter