• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waiting for Sept. Hours - anyone else?

Seems like there are quite a few of us calling next Sunday...

I have noticed that it seems like a lot of people are going the week of 9-20. I am getting worried that I may have picked the busiest week of FD to go to WDW...... I did read on the boards that Atlanta GA has fall break that week. Of course that is my luck that I would pick the busy week:scared1::scared1: I'm just hoping that it is not so busy that we don't enjoy our selves. We have never actually been to WDW world durning a very busy period. We always have been lucky enough to go durning the off times, and I'm afraid we are spoiled to low crowds and low waits for rides. We are hoping this time will be the same as we are bringing along family friends who have never been to WDW before. Well even if it is busy at least we'll be in WDW :banana::yay::cheer2:

Question? We arrive on the 24th, but won't be making a ADR till 25th, can I call on the 90 day mark to make my ADR on the 91 day mark or do I have to wait a day? Sorry hope that wan't to confusing!

You can call 90 days before your arrival day to make reservations for the whole trip (up to 10 days). So you can call on June 26th even though your first reservation is for Sept. 25th.

I did it last weekend--didn't have any problems at all making reservations for my whole trip at 90 days before arrival, even though we're not eating TS on our arrival day. I did see at least one report that someone had to make one reservation for his/her arrival day before making the rest, then canceled the arrival day one later; but that was like a month ago and seems to have been a glitch.

We're going Sept. 12-20, staying at ASMu pref. Our awesome TA called Disney Dining today (on her day off!! Love her!!! :hug:) and was able to get everything we requested for our 8 ADRs - the only change was a 5 minute difference in our requested time for Sci-Fi :rotfl2: So, we're booked at WCC dinner (5:00pm), TH breakfast (8:00am), Biergarten (5:00pm), Boma (5:00pm), CP breakfast (9:30am) - this is an EMH morning for MK, so I thought 9:30am was better than 7:00am LOL!, Sci-Fi dinner (5:05pm), Chefs de France (5:00pm) and CM breakfast on our departure day (9:30am)

:yay:

Here are our honeymoon reservations
10th: Mama melrose 415 FDP
11th: Tusker House / Crystal Palace - 935/435
12th: Coral Reef 6:10
13th: Sci Fi/50's Primetime Cafe 1120/540
14th: Chef Mickeys/Cinderella's Castle 7 a/430p
16th: Tusker House/Rainforest Cafe 820 / 2p
17th: 1900 Park Fare 11 a

I called on Thursday and got what I wanted (although I didn't book the most popular spots). We're staying at AKL and want to take advantage of the resort this time, and there are a lot of "contingency reservations" - booking Jiko for d's arrival and two days later in case d's plane is late, etc. I know people don't like holding reservations just to have choices, but since I'm not double-booking for the same date/time, I decided to do it anyway. And if we're not going to keep the reservation, I'll cancel.

9/9: Sci-Fi lunch
9/10: Jiko dinner
9/11: Brown Derby lunch
9/12: Sanaa lunch; Jiko dinner
9/13: Boma breakfast; Sanaa lunch
9/14: Prime Time dinner
9/15: Sanaa lunch (before ME departure)

If we don't keep all the TS reservations, we'll do more adventurous CS meals at Epcot!

Oh, and for all those who are worried, all these reservations are for either 1 or 2.

Good luck to everyone who still needs to reserve!

Our TA called today and was able to get everything we wanted!!:cool1:

Here is ours
9/12 - Garden Grill
9/13 - Tusker House
9/14 - CRT
9/15 - 50's Prime Time
9/16 - Le Cellier
9/18 - Liberty Tree Tavern
9/19 - Crystal Palace
So excited everything is perfect just a few times were off by like 5 minutes, which I think is amazing!!

Our TA called today and was able to get everything we wanted!!:cool1:

Here is ours
9/12 - Garden Grill 7:00
9/13 - Tusker House 9:05
9/14 - CRT 11:45
9/15 - 50's Prime Time 12:05
9/16 - Le Cellier 12:25
9/18 - Liberty Tree Tavern 5:35
9/19 - Crystal Palace 11:30

So excited everything is perfect just a few times were off by like 5 minutes, which I think is amazing!!

I do have one question since we have a reservation for Tusker House at 9:05 are we allowed in the park early to make it over there in time?

Yup when I talked to the CM she told me they give us wristbands to get in early.

Thanks!! I hope so I can't imagine we would be able to hoof it over there with the crowds of people getting in!!!

Here's what I got!:cheer2:

Sept. 9 (arrival day) Chef Mickey's 6:30 for dinner (we'll be celebrating DS 4th B-day that night!):banana:
Sept. 10 Dinner- Mickey's BBQ 6:30
Sept. 11 Breakfast 7:55 Ohana's :: Dinner 4:55 Crystal Palace then off to MNSSHP!:woohoo:
Sept.12 Breakfast Cape May 8:00 :: Dinner Aloha Dinner at Luau Cove 8pm
Sept.13 Donald's Safari Breakfast 8:05 :: Dinner Le Cellier 6:35
Sept.14 CRT Breakfast 10:30 :: Dinner Cape May 6:30 :cheer2:

OK, today is my day :goodvibes. . . got up at 5:50, 6:00 my time is 7:00 there time. Called at 6:03 . . . there is a 30 min. wait :scared1: I'm nervous because we have a party of 12 for every ressie. Wish me luck.

Glad to see that most are getting what the ressies that they wanted!!! We can't wait to leave!!!!

Hi All

I just called for ADRs this morning and got right through (no hold time) I was able to get the dinner reservations that we wanted!

9/13 The Wave
9/14 Sci-Fi
9/15 LeCellier
9/16 Teppan Edo
9/17 Ohana

I hope that you all have the good luck that I had! 90 Days and counting!

I got what I wanted with a few small changes! :goodvibes I had to settle for lunch at Le Cellier and switch it with my other Epcot reservation. What a relief, it's done! :banana: I really thought having a party of 12 would be hard - we just have 2 tables at most places.

OK, today is my day :goodvibes. . . got up at 5:50, 6:00 my time is 7:00 there time. Called at 6:03 . . . there is a 30 min. wait :scared1: I'm nervous because we have a party of 12 for every ressie. Wish me luck.

OMG, tell us how it went! Hope you had great luck!

Hi everyone. :wave: Yesterday was my 90 day mark. I called at exactly 7 AM and got right through! :cool1: I also got the restaurants and times I hoped for. Well, I would have liked to have gotten the Mama Melrose FDP a little later, but it is better than not having it at all. :thumbsup2
Here are our ADRs:
9/12 San Angel dinner
9/13 50s Prime Time dinner
9/14 Liberty Tree Tavern dinner
9/15 Sci Fi dinner
9/16 Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
9/17 Le Cellier dinner
9/18 Mama Melrose FDP (4:05 PM)

Best wishes to the rest of you waiting for your 90 day mark! :wizard:

I think making my reservations went very well, and we have a party of 12 for all of them. I had to Switch my Coral Reef day with my Le Cellier day and settle for lunch at Le Cellier. This is what I got:

Sept 13th - Park Fare Dinner 6:10
Sept 14th - Coral Reef Lunch 11:55 (not my idea, my brother wanted it)
Sept 15th - Sci Fi Dine Inn 11:35
Sept 16th - Boma 5:10
Sept 17th - Liberty Tree 5:15
Sept 18th - Le Cellier 1:45
Sept 19th - Whispering Canyon 5:20
Sept 20th - O'Hana 5:00

Well I tried to make my ADRs this AM and was partially successful.

Called at 7:02 according to the Weather Channel. The voice said I would wait less than 25 mins. After 30 mins Solange picked up. She was very friendly. She used to live in the same town I do now. Got my RR ressie for Sunday at 8PM, but she said since I am staying in SoG I have to call back on Wednesday for that ressie since they only do 90 days for SoG members. Is this right?

AWESOME! SO glad to hear everyone is getting what they wanted... ive got another week till i make my dining reservations!!! i cant wait!!

AWESOME! SO glad to hear everyone is getting what they wanted... ive got another week till i make my dining reservations!!! i cant wait!!
I make mine in a week as well. It's good to see everyone getting what they wanted. I hope I do as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter