Via Napoli

Whitneyrose

Earning My Ears
When using the DDP at Via Napoli will each member of the party be charged a credit if only one pizza is shared by the table?

Some places are just better to pay out of pocket and use the credit elsewhere. It was around $115 for 5 of us with tip at via Napoli. Most meals we used the dining plan on were $280 with tip.

When using the DDP at Via Napoli will each member of the party be charged a credit if only one pizza is shared by the table?

If using the DDP, everyone at the table will have to order some kind of food...pizza, entree, app, or dessert. If you only want to use one DDP credit, then that person will get their entree, dessert, and drink with the credit. Everyone else either uses a credit or pays OOP for what they order.

As others have said, if you just want one of the larger pizzas for the table, it's better to just pay OOP and forget the DDP at this restaurant.

If using the DDP, everyone at the table will have to order some kind of food...pizza, entree, app, or dessert. If you only want to use one DDP credit, then that person will get their entree, dessert, and drink with the credit. Everyone else either uses a credit or pays OOP
??? I dont think the poster asked about the credits for only ONE person. The bolded part just might confuse people...a bit.

@Whitneyrose I agree that paying OOP would be cheapest if you want to share one pizza. I recommend the individual sizes though...there have been some complaints from people about the large/mezzo pizza's. People often complain that its a tad undercooked. And quite often when you have too many toppings, the pizza becomes very very floppy and messy. Individual size seems to be perfect and always cooked just right. Ive never had issues.

Lastly, if your group wants to each have their own pizza OR pasta dish, then its wise to us the DP. BTW their pasta is actually quite incredible. :) I highly recommend. Via is one of my fave restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter