Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

Dear Kevin and family,

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for taking the time to remind us all of what is important!

With sincere sympathy,

Debbie :hug:

Oh Kevin.....

I am so sorry! Words cannot bring much comfort I know but we are thinking of you.

Kristin

I'm so sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Kevin,

My sincere condolences on your loss.

I also wanted to thank you for the message in your post and let you know you have influenced at least one relationship for the positive. Thanks. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Dear Kevin & family - I am at a loss for words right now. Please know I am thinking of you all and praying for you at this difficult time.

Kevin and the entire Klose family,

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your Father. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,

Cheryl and John

Kevin, John and Klose family,

We were so sorry to hear of this tragic accident. Sending prayers and our most heartfelt wishes- :grouphug:

May peace be with you Kevin and your family during this time, praying for you in Michigan.

Our thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Thank you for taking the time to point out what is really important in life. May God be with you & your family through this very trying time.

My deepest sympathies for your loss, Kevin. My prayers are with you and your family.

~Elizabeth

Kevin,
My wife and I were shocked and saddened to hear the news of your Dad's passing so suddenly. I had just finished listening to your review of LTT with John and your Mom and Dad when I saw the sad news on the DIS.

It's wonderful memories of all the things you enjoyed together with him that will help you and your Mom get through this time. Please accept our sincere condolences and our prayers for you, your Mom and the rest of the Klose family.

Kevin,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Your advice cannot be more true. We need to appreciate every day and those that share our time with us.

-Dave

You and your family are in our prayers, Kevin. We're so sorry. Please know you have so many people out here thinking of you.

I am so sorry for your loss Kevin. I did not have a good relationship with my father for a pretty long time. We did not speak for over 10 years. Then somehow we starting talking again. We now get along great! You are very right about how important your loved ones are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter