Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

Kevin and John:

I just returned from a month long trip to the Rockies for photography. Every night while I was processing photos, I listened to Dis podcasts. It's amazing how you can feel like you know someone so well when you have never met them because of this crazy technology.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences and know you are in my prayers. :grouphug:

Kevin, I am so sorry to read about your very sudden loss. I lost my mom 18 mos ago, and while the pain is never gone, know that oen day it does fade a bit. Care for yourself and your mom, but remember to care for yourself as well.

I will keep you and your mom in my prayers, I am so sorry for your loss. Peace to your father and you all.

Peace,
Michele/RutgersAlum

:grouphug:Kevin I am sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Kevin, I am so sorry to read about what happened to your dad. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Scott

I am so sorry for your loss, Kevin. You and your family will be in my prayers. :hug:

Kevin, I just saw the post as I have not been able to be online much and missed this. I will keep your family in my prayers. Please know that you have a ton of people who care for you and your family.

Scott

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that all the thoughts and prayers bring you and your family peace.

Oh no, I am so sorry Kevin. It is just like you to be using such a tragedy to push people to care for and respect one another....such a great thing to do!

My condolences to you and your family!

Kevin,

I am sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers. Thank you for the reminder about our families.

My deepest sympathies, Kevin, to you and your family. How kind it is of you, in the depths of your own grief, to take the time to remind us of something so important. I wish you peace of mind and spirit...

Kevin, i am heartsick for you. i lost two very young friends (ages 6 and 9) a few years back in a car accident, and the sudden loss is such an incredible feeling (in a bad sense, of course).

my deepest sympathies to you and your family. :hug:

Kevin, John, and family,

I am so very sorry to hear this news. Hold on to each other during this very difficult time. We are all thinking of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter