Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

Kevin, I am so sorry. My prayers and condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.

Oh, Kevin....my thoughts are with you and your family. I'm going to go hug my husband now....

Kevin - I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. My heart goes out to you and your family! I completely agree with your advice to everyone - life indeed is too short! How wonderful that you were able to share so much of your life with your Dad!

Kevin,
I am so very sorry for your loss. You are your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying for peace and strength in the days ahead.
Hugs...:hug:
Darlene

Kevin thank your for the update. That is just so tragic. I will head your advice and it is very wise advice. BTDT kind of thing. ((HUGS))

Kevin thanks for the update.

It just brought tears to my eyes for your pain.

considered yourself hugged and know that my family and I love you. :hug:

If you need anything know that we are here.

I am sorry about your tragic news Kevin and John and I hope the support everyone feels for you will help you get through this terrible time for you.

Kevin, I just read your update and it brought tears to me too. I noticed even at this time you took time to think of others. Thank you for your message; I will act on it.

When things have settled down a bit for you and your family, pls let us know if there's a specific charity that's meaningful to your Dad or your family to which I can send a donation, in lieu of flowers.

{{hugs}}
:flower3:

Kevin -

We are all thinking about you and your family. You are absolutely right - hold the people you love close. Sending our prayers!

:hug:

So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your mother is coping okay with this tragic news. My thoughts and prayers go to all of you.

Kevin...please accept our deepest sympathies on the loss of your father. May God Bless you and your family.

Kevin,

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Jason

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts, prayers, and sympathies are with you and your family through this hard time.

I noticed even at this time you took time to think of others. Thank you for your message; I will act on it.

:

Those were my thoughts as well. The actions of one incredibly thoughtful person, indeed.

I have no doubt there is one very proud father in heaven today.

Blessings to you and your loved ones...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter