Uppy, Uppy, Mr. Andy -- Update -- WRAP UP -- Post 1346, Page 90

The look that Avery gave you was so serious...its like "hey lady let me eat in peace!"

The girls are so cute, cannot wait to you guys are grandparents, but you are too young for that, lets not rush things

Your pictures are gorgeous, have me so excited to get there tomorrow!

And I think I can guess the surprise...you are coming back to live with me full time right? Thats the answer isnt it? :rotfl2:

OMGosh, that banana picture had me in stitches. I can just picture it. Too funny. :lmao: I just love Crystal Palace. We've only done the dinner, though. I should try the breakfast one and see what this puffed French toast is all about. ;)

We absolutely LOVE AKL and I'll be staying there some day, mark my words!!! OKW is beautiful too. I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice and I regret that we didn't get to check it out when we were there in August. The plan was to visit all the resorts. We barely saw half of them. Next time! :thumbsup2

Your surprise is... killing me! Spill it, sister!

What a fun CP breakfast - very nice! I'm glad Cayley wasn't scared of Tigger this time.

And the banana?!?! Too funny!!!

All caught up !!AKL pix were amazing !!I love the Crystal Palace , but haven't made it there in a while !! I am soooooo waiting for the BIG news !!BUT I know you can keep a secret !!:rolleyes1You all got me with my surprise !!!!!:rotfl2:

Looks like a great way to start the day at MK... even if the bag check was a bit (painfully) slow.

I'll admit, I'm one of the monorail junkies... It just goes back to when I was little. We'd always ride the monorail in to the MK and there's just something about being in the monorail and going through the Contemporary that just makes me happy... you know, one of those Disney moments.

I've never had breakfast at CP, but we have an 8:10 ADR for our upcoming trip. I look forward to having breakfast there and getting a chance to see a "less crowded" main street... although stupid me booked on the Friday that they'll be filming stuff for the Christmas parade, so that less than crowded Main Street might not happen. :headache:

Looks like a great time was had at breakfast! Loving the "banana incident":lmao: Can't wait for the suprise!!!

That view at AKL is amazing. I hope you do get to go back soon.

I don't like to think of myself as "old" so DH and I just texted our parking spots to each.

I actually hate boats. Don't enjoy them one bit. But, I do enjoy the views on the ferry to the MK and I do think it is sometimes the quicker choice.

Hope you made your ADR

Thanks, Dawn. I would love to go back there on a future trip. I like your idea of texting, but my DH refuses to text.

The views from AKL are amazing! You got some great photos of the animals! You also got some nice shots of the ride over to the Magic Kingdom.

Thanks; I was amazed at how many animals we saw. :)

Love your pictures of the Poly! :goodvibes

Boo to the crane behind MK! I was so hoping it would be gone when we go for our trip... :confused3 Guess there could be worse, though, right??

I am anxiously awaiting your announcement.... :surfweb:

Amy, I posted those Poly pictures just for you. :goodvibes

The crane should be gone when you get there (that is there to put up the Christmas lights).

Announcement maybe tomorrow or Friday.

I can tell how much you loved AKL. I hope you get to stay there again real soon!

Woo Hoo! for a day at Magic Kingdom. Can't wait to hear all about it.

MK -- my favorite park; update tonight (if nothing comes up).

Just back from WDW and all caught up with your report. I love AKV so much. We had a 2 bedroom and I am in LOVE with the jacuzzi tub!!!! I'm not sure if I can settle for the studio anymore. ;) I need to win Powerball tomorrow so I can buy MORE points!

Jill in CO

Welcome back, Jill (I've subscribed to your Dining Review). I need to win the lotto so I can buy some points. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Did I hear someone mention they wish they had a camera for the banana moment?? I know someone who did :)

WDWSep2011013-1.jpg

Gee, wish she was not so shy :rolleyes1

Also have this cute one

WDWSep2011026-1.jpg

Great update!!! That was such a fun bkfst!!! Will be "borrowing" a few more oics from here! Can't wait for our next character meal together. Wish it wasn't almost a year away......

Thanks for the pictures, Mary. Although Cayley had already done the dirty deed, it was great to get a picture of her going in for bite number two. Mark and I still laugh about that, and I now have that picture as my desktop photo. She is adorable!

It was a great breakfast. 11 months until our next character breakfast together. I don't think I can stand the wait. :sad2:

So sad to say good-bye to your Zebra and Giraffe and cow thingy friends:upsidedow

We love to take the Ferry to MK! It just seems like less of a hassle for all the waiting and jostling that goes on at the monorail. It really isn't much of a difference in time usually.

Hmmm, I am going to admit I'm old, because I need to take a pic of the parking row, and then I forgot that I took the picture anyway! :rotfl2:

Tammie, it was sad, but I am determined we will be back. It will be hard to stay anywhere else.

I love the Ferry. I just like the views so much better.

That is too funny that you forget you took the picture. :laughing:

You look like you had a lot of fun at CP! :) I always take a picture of where we park and I'm not old. I just know if I didn't I would never find my car again! :confused3

It was a great breakfast at CP! Thanks...now I don't feel so bad about taking a picture of our parking spot. :goodvibes

You made it!:yay:

Hooray for Cayley being so brave!:banana: Mary, your girls are just so precious! I love their matching outfits! :cutie::cutie:

Yes, we made it and only had about a ten minute wait until we were called if I remember correctly. Aren't Mary's girls precious? They had so many matching outfits -- way too cute. That is one of the things I missed about not having girls...dressing them. :)

What great pictures and cute moments!

Sad you had your last day at AKL...but looks like your day at MK is making up for it.:goodvibes

Thanks, Ann. I was sad, but also excited to try a new resort. And nothing better to chase the blues away than going to the MK.

Now you know why my trip reports read something like this: "Today we went to the Magic Kingdom. But first, on my way to the bus I had to take some animal pictures...." You just can't resist! :rotfl2:

The look that Avery gave you was so serious...its like "hey lady let me eat in peace!"

The girls are so cute, cannot wait to you guys are grandparents, but you are too young for that, lets not rush things

Your pictures are gorgeous, have me so excited to get there tomorrow!

And I think I can guess the surprise...you are coming back to live with me full time right? Thats the answer isnt it? :rotfl2:

Avery is definitely the more serious of the two. ;) They are adorable. I look forward to the day we are grandparents...I just hope they don't wait until I can't enjoy the babies.

You are going to have such a good time and a great birthday at Disney.

I wish your guess were the right one. Although I like the "real" answer, living by you full time would be the best!

OMGosh, that banana picture had me in stitches. I can just picture it. Too funny. :lmao: I just love Crystal Palace. We've only done the dinner, though. I should try the breakfast one and see what this puffed French toast is all about. ;)

We absolutely LOVE AKL and I'll be staying there some day, mark my words!!! OKW is beautiful too. I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice and I regret that we didn't get to check it out when we were there in August. The plan was to visit all the resorts. We barely saw half of them. Next time! :thumbsup2

Your surprise is... killing me! Spill it, sister!

Tracy, it was a moment I will remember forever. She just chomped right down on that banana. :banana::banana::banana:

You really need to do breakfast and get an early ADR so you have an almost empty Main Street. The puffed french toast is an all-time favorite. I should have some OKW pictures up tonight. We've now visited them all but the Treehouse Villas and Pop Century if my memory serves me correctly.

Surprise...tomorrow or Friday.

What a fun CP breakfast - very nice! I'm glad Cayley wasn't scared of Tigger this time.

And the banana?!?! Too funny!!!

I was very proud of Cayley...she did really good.

All caught up !!AKL pix were amazing !!I love the Crystal Palace , but haven't made it there in a while !! I am soooooo waiting for the BIG news !!BUT I know you can keep a secret !!:rolleyes1You all got me with my surprise !!!!!:rotfl2:

Hi, Rosie. Welcome home...we missed you. You need to get back to CP.

Yes, I am VERY good at keeping secrets. But the last one was so worth it, wasn't it?

Looks like a great way to start the day at MK... even if the bag check was a bit (painfully) slow.

I'll admit, I'm one of the monorail junkies... It just goes back to when I was little. We'd always ride the monorail in to the MK and there's just something about being in the monorail and going through the Contemporary that just makes me happy... you know, one of those Disney moments.

I've never had breakfast at CP, but we have an 8:10 ADR for our upcoming trip. I look forward to having breakfast there and getting a chance to see a "less crowded" main street... although stupid me booked on the Friday that they'll be filming stuff for the Christmas parade, so that less than crowded Main Street might not happen. :headache:

I used to LOVE the monorail, especially when the kids were little. But it is always stopping, not running, etc.; it just gets annoying after a while.

Oooh...can you change your day? Well, probably not at this late stage. Hopefully you'll still have a "less crowded" Main Street for your breakfast.

Looks like a great time was had at breakfast! Loving the "banana incident":lmao: Can't wait for the suprise!!!

It was a really fun breakfast, Heather.

Now you know why my trip reports read something like this: "Today we went to the Magic Kingdom. But first, on my way to the bus I had to take some animal pictures...." You just can't resist! :rotfl2:

Glenn, I so totally now get it! :goodvibes

Oh I remember those days of having to ride the ferry across the lake to the Magic Kingdom and I don't miss it one little bit. At least you were able to get some good pictures on the ride across.

I'm so glad that you had a good time at the breakfast. I know that you were really looking forward to it. Cayley looked like she was actually excited to see Tigger! :yay:

We're leaving AKL already?! Too soon!

I don't see the monorail as the "God of Transportation" so much as uniquely Disney. I feel like I have to ride it when I'm there because, where else do you get to ride a monorail? But it sure does seem to be breaking down all the time now. Hope they can get that fixed.

Awesome banana story! :rotfl2: I'm glad Mary was able to supply photographic evidence as well. :thumbsup2

Just got caught up and loviiiiiiiiiiing your TR !!! I don't know who's cuter, the girls or Mark with his Eeyore ears :)

Oooh...can you change your day? Well, probably not at this late stage. Hopefully you'll still have a "less crowded" Main Street for your breakfast.
Not really. That's the only morning we'll be in the MK. It was just bad planning on my part, but it will still be fine. We'll be in the park before rope drop and be ready to head to Fantasyland after we eat. Would have been nice to have Main Street to ourselves, but I guess that just gives us a reason to book a breakfast there again in the future!:thumbsup2

Oh Heck - I keep missing your night time updates and now I have to go back and see the pictures. AGAIN!!!! :headache:

Oh I remember those days of having to ride the ferry across the lake to the Magic Kingdom and I don't miss it one little bit. At least you were able to get some good pictures on the ride across.

I'm so glad that you had a good time at the breakfast. I know that you were really looking forward to it. Cayley looked like she was actually excited to see Tigger! :yay:

See, I like the ferry.

Breakfast was a hoot. She was excited to see Tigger after she sheepishly walked up there.

We're leaving AKL already?! Too soon!

I don't see the monorail as the "God of Transportation" so much as uniquely Disney. I feel like I have to ride it when I'm there because, where else do you get to ride a monorail? But it sure does seem to be breaking down all the time now. Hope they can get that fixed.

Awesome banana story! :rotfl2: I'm glad Mary was able to supply photographic evidence as well. :thumbsup2

Yes, it was too soon...but we so enjoyed it.

I hope they fix whatever ails it too...but I'm not counting on it.

I am so grateful Mary had the camera and got that second shot! :rotfl::rotfl:

Just got caught up and loviiiiiiiiiiing your TR !!! I don't know who's cuter, the girls or Mark with his Eeyore ears :)

Welcome! I'm glad you are enjoying. It's a toss up between the girls and Mark. :laughing:

Not really. That's the only morning we'll be in the MK. It was just bad planning on my part, but it will still be fine. We'll be in the park before rope drop and be ready to head to Fantasyland after we eat. Would have been nice to have Main Street to ourselves, but I guess that just gives us a reason to book a breakfast there again in the future!:thumbsup2

You will love it and want to go back again and again. :goodvibes

Oh Heck - I keep missing your night time updates and now I have to go back and see the pictures. AGAIN!!!! :headache:

MaryEllen, you do NOT want to miss the banana picture with Cayley...it is priceless.

Avery & Cayley are just adorable.:cutie: I can see why you fell in love with them.

I have the same Pooh shirt as you Kathy. And I just love the one Mark has on. Where did you get that??? I would love to get one for DH.

The pictures of breakfast came out great & too funny about the banana. :rotfl:

I'm glad you managed to get some final pics of the animals from the balcony before leaving AKL.

Lol love the look Avery is giving in order to tell you to back off with the camera :lmao:

Great pics of everyone with the characters.

Looks like you had a fun breakfast at CP. Yay for Cayley for not being scared of Tigger any more! Love the Tigger/Eeyore ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter