Uppy, Uppy, Mr. Andy -- Update -- WRAP UP -- Post 1346, Page 90

KatMark

DIS Veteran
Welcome to my TR. I think this is the third one that I have done. I hope I can keep you entertained; and, if not, I am sure that Mark will with all of his hat pictures. Sit back, relax and enjoy as we relive yet another wonderful trip to the World.

YAY! Ready and waiting! Can't wait to hear all about it! Have fun today, and a safe flight home!

Hi Kathy, I'm on board! I know you have had a great time, enjoy your last day. I also know its tough to say goodbye to Todd and Nicki. :hug:

Enjoy the day and "see" you when you get back!

Well poopy!:headache: Page 2. And Marv beat me to page 1!:eek: Ugh, this day is shaping up to be quite a disappointment already.:laughing: Can't wait to follow along here Kathy. How can your trip be coming to a close already?? It's just so wrong. Looking forward to reading this sweet friend!:hug::goodvibes:goodvibes

I'm here! :woohoo: Cannot wait to hear all about it! Wow...I just got your PM and you're already on page two?? :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter