Uppy, Uppy, Mr. Andy -- Update -- WRAP UP -- Post 1346, Page 90

All caught up!

What a GREAT room at AKL! Isn't that just the coolest place ever?! :)

I'm glad you got to try EoS & meet some more DISers. I love the mozzarella & tomato sandwich there - YUM!!!

I am with you in that slide!! I went down last year & I went from sitting to flailing around! Even the lifeguards were laughing as I came down, limbs flying! :)

It's so great that you can spend time with Mary & her kids. Looks like everyone had a fun swim!!

Yes, it is the coolest place ever and I can't wait to go back some day, hopefully.

I don't like tomatos, but I think Mark would like that.

Perhaps if I had sat on the slide and not laid down it would have been better. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

But I had a blast going down it and playing with the girls.

I was so darn behind that I forgot what I wanted to comment on. :rotfl: I do know that I was completely blown away by your view from the balcony. I would have been just like you and would have wanted to sit right there all day long.

Oh and yay for DisMeets! :cheer2:

Wasn't that a great view? And we had fun DIS meets that day.

I love the DtD photos! You had a great room at AKL, too!! It looks like you saw tons of animals.

Hi, April (love the new wheels!). We saw so many animals it was surreal.

:woohoo: for DIS Meets! Looks like it was fun.

I'm still enjoying all of the animal pictures. Amazing to have them so close. And this was your first time at EOS? Love that place. I can't resist the Hawaiian bbq sandwich.

Yes, our first venture to EOS. I want to try that Hawaiian bbq sandwich next go round.

Ok..I am finally caught up. Real life got in the way of my DIS time! Can't wait to read about your first park day!

Real life has a bad habit of doing that to all of us. First park day may take a little bit as I was hoping to get the photopass cd first..but we still have a few people editing.

I am excited to hear about OKW. You never hear anything about it on the boards.

We really liked OKW too. I may do an update in the next couple of days that will have just our morning at MK (I don't think we have any photopass pics that morning) and our move to OKW.

nice the every famous one legged animatronic...those imaginers are so creative.

but not so smart in putting a WOOD fence around a FIRE pit.
:sad2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: on the one legged animatronic.

Definitely going to have to fit in a trip to Goofy's candy co! Those treats look yummy!

You are a trooper going down the slide! But it's fun, isn't it?? :goodvibes

What is the small tubular slide in the kids splash area? Just a miniature slide? I was trying to determine if there is a pool of water underneath it or not...

That candy store blows me away with the selection. I love going down the slide at CSR; not so sure why this one made me almost go "woosh". I'm a year older? :rotfl2::rotfl2: I think if you pressed a button they blew out water; there was no pool over there, just a lot of water toys that Cayley and Avery were playing with.

Kathy,
I'm really enjoying your report. Sounds like a great trip. I love your pics of all the animals. Like you, the giraffes are my favorites. Girl,you're keeping me busy trying to keep up with all of your reports but I love reading about everyones Disney experiences.

Thank you; glad you are enjoying.

I'm all caught up, finally! What an amazing couple of days and animal sightings. Between Kidani and DTD it looks like a great great start to the trip. And of course...swimming with the girls. :goodvibes

They were great days, Cynthia...a perfect start. The girls were icing on the cake.

You are making me so excited to stay at AKL. I know we are in Jambo but I am sure if weather permits I would like to at least walk over to Kidani if not try it out. :)

You can see animals at Jambo too; but you should walk over to Kidani...it is amazing.

Announcement???? You are killing me! Hmm, my guess would be one of your boys is engaged or maybe you guys are going to buy DVC?? I guess I will just have to wait like everybody else!

LOVE your pictures and I had to laugh about the long walk to the main areas. We had this at Boardwalk Villas, I swear we walked way more at that resort than we have at any moderate or SSR or OKW. But not everybody believes me.:rolleyes1

If I get the job I have been interviewing for, I may have to book AKL. Although I do love POR as you know. CSR will not be changed, that much I do know.

Can't wait to hear about OKW and also if you are leaving CSR for deluxe pastures!

I'm ready for the big announcement! :yay: And patience is not one of my virtues....what can we do to entice you to spill the beans now? :rotfl:

So sorry I am missing your pictures today! You know how much I love seeing pictures of the urchins! Your comment about the slide had me laughing out loud. Sounds like you had an absolutely marvelous day and I know you must be sad to be leaving Kidani.

But I can't wait to see your OKW pictures since I will be there in 2 months!!!!! :cool1:

excellent update! Those little urchins are adorable!

I always enjoy the mark hat pics so much!

I said it before, but i'll say it in here, EOS rocks!!

I really really really want to stay at AKL now! You have taken the best pics I have seen so far! You paid attention to all the little details!

Very much looking forward to OKW review too! Thats another place I have always wanted to stay.. I like the golden girls vibe!:rotfl:

Surprises!! I was just thinking how fun it would be for you and Mark to go to Disney for a quick holiday vacay to meet more DIS friends!! :thumbsup2

Ooooooooooh, I LOVE surprises!!!! :love:

Looking forward to reading the reveal! :surfweb:

I love surprises too...now if someone would just surprise me and tell me I won the lotto. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Announcement???? You are killing me! Hmm, my guess would be one of your boys is engaged or maybe you guys are going to buy DVC?? I guess I will just have to wait like everybody else!

LOVE your pictures and I had to laugh about the long walk to the main areas. We had this at Boardwalk Villas, I swear we walked way more at that resort than we have at any moderate or SSR or OKW. But not everybody believes me.:rolleyes1

If I get the job I have been interviewing for, I may have to book AKL. Although I do love POR as you know. CSR will not be changed, that much I do know.

Can't wait to hear about OKW and also if you are leaving CSR for deluxe pastures!

Neither one of my boys better be engaged! :scared1: I wish we could buy DVC...back to needing to win that lotto again.

Good luck on the job; and I hope you can switch to AKL.

OKW will have to wait until tonight perhaps. As for CSR, let me just say that I am getting really spoiled by these DVC stays.

I'm ready for the big announcement! :yay: And patience is not one of my virtues....what can we do to entice you to spill the beans now? :rotfl:

A little more patience, Amanda...sorry.

Hmmm, possible announcement...Surprises...I like surprises. And i like to read everyones guesses :)

I bet you do like surprises. ;)

I love surprises! I can't wait!!!:yay::yay:

Soon, Ann, soon.

What a tease your are there Ms Kathy!!!;)

Hey, we have to find some reason to stall on the next update. :rotfl::rotfl:

Sorry to ruin the surprise everyone, but Kathy is flying us for 2 week all-expense paid Disney land & sea vacation!!!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Tim, you are so bad...telling everyone my big news! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

So sorry I am missing your pictures today! You know how much I love seeing pictures of the urchins! Your comment about the slide had me laughing out loud. Sounds like you had an absolutely marvelous day and I know you must be sad to be leaving Kidani.

But I can't wait to see your OKW pictures since I will be there in 2 months!!!!! :cool1:

MEK, you'll have to check out the pics tonight...the girls have grown so much. I can't imagine what they'll look like by the time we see them again.

I'll try to get started on OKW tonight or tomorrow.

excellent update! Those little urchins are adorable!

I always enjoy the mark hat pics so much!

I said it before, but i'll say it in here, EOS rocks!!

I really really really want to stay at AKL now! You have taken the best pics I have seen so far! You paid attention to all the little details!

Very much looking forward to OKW review too! Thats another place I have always wanted to stay.. I like the golden girls vibe!:rotfl:

Jenn, they are the sweetest urchins. I agree with you -- EOS does rock.

I hope you can do AKL one day (the regular rooms--not DVC--are the cheapest of the deluxes; maybe a code will come out for you).

A surprise?!?! FUN!!

Fun, fun in the sun, sun sun. Oh wait, it is cloudy here today.

Surprises!! I was just thinking how fun it would be for you and Mark to go to Disney for a quick holiday vacay to meet more DIS friends!! :thumbsup2

Amy, I've always wanted to go at Christmas but that just isn't in the cards right now.

All these fun guesses-we going to get a hint?? :):cool1:

A hint???? Let me think...it is a surprise for me and not Mark. How is that for a hint?

Kathy, I'm really enjoying this trip report. It is so great that you can re-connect with friends you've met on previous trips. Unfortunately, my trips never seem to be when you and Mark are "in the world". I'd love to connect with you both!!

The suspense is killing me!! :)

As someone said earlier, I am such a tease. :laughing:

Kathy, I'm really enjoying this trip report. It is so great that you can re-connect with friends you've met on previous trips. Unfortunately, my trips never seem to be when you and Mark are "in the world". I'd love to connect with you both!!

Jane, thank you...I'm glad you are enjoying. I would love to meet many more DISer's, you included. When do you usually go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter