CVS or any other pharmacy isn't going to tell your Dr what shots you've gotten. However, and this may be state dependent, it should be going to your state record. Any immunizations you get at your dr should also go there.

I don't know if the Dr office gets this info and looking at my mychart it has stuff I got last year but not this year. My state page shows this year but not the one I just got Monday which isn't surprising. I'd guess the dr office pulls updates once a year.

All that to say a lot of these systems only have 1 way communication. Your dr knows they sent the rx to the pharm but they don't find out if you don't pick it up.

Honestly, I don't think that office pulls anything otherwise he and I wouldn't have had a conflict regarding a double booster I received three years ago. Shingles booster which requires two shots, I got both. I told him repeatedly because he kept asking about it. The last time he refused to add it in my chart.

Just sharing,
because sharing is caring... :flower:

Rather than making a doctor's appointment, sometimes we would get our vaccinations or boosters at CVS and from there I would inform the medical assistant about it. For years I thought they were adding it to my medical records, well shame on me. My new Doctor just asked me for all this information because it's not in my medical file where it should be.

Did I leave on bad terms, post a negative review or report my doctor for being uncaring. No. I haven't started that process yet but it's coming. Oh boy is it coming!

Just so you know (and you might want to write this down),
CVS only keeps 2 years on file, after that you have to call:
Customer Service 800-287-2414 press #3, then press #5
and they will mail out whatever you need, as far back as you need.

Jeez o pete! He's no longer my doctor and he still makes me mad! :laughing:
They can't release it (and won't automatically) unless you specifically request it and fill out and sign legal forms to do so. This is protected health information (PHI) and cannot be shared unless you fill out an ROI (Release of Information) form at one or the other office. Basically you would need to request that the information be disclosed, fill out a form and sign it and only then could they release your PHI. The only way PHI is released from one entity to another without an ROI is if one provider refers you to another provider. (Like if your doctor refers you to another doctor, then they are allowed to share.) It's all very very confusing and I had to have many many hours of training about HIPAA compliance at my job where I deal with medical records.

They can't release it (and won't automatically) unless you specifically request it and fill out and sign legal forms to do so. This is protected health information (PHI) and cannot be shared unless you fill out an ROI (Release of Information) form at one or the other office. Basically you would need to request that the information be disclosed, fill out a form and sign it and only then could they release your PHI. The only way PHI is released from one entity to another without an ROI is if one provider refers you to another provider. (Like if your doctor refers you to another doctor, then they are allowed to share.) It's all very very confusing and I had to have many many hours of training about HIPAA compliance at my job where I deal with medical records.
I know I filled out forms at his office but I didn't specifically request for CVS immunizations or anything else to be included. I didn't know I had to. I remember asking if there was anything else I needed to do and was told no.
This must be why she didn't receive it. It makes sense now. Thank you.

I'm so glad I asked. This community is filled with so many amazing peeps! Thank you all so very much. :grouphug:

Added Offers ~ 8/18/23

Discount District

Target In-store & Online

1692374528193.png

• Buy $50 Prepaid Phone Gift cards for $45
Credit Cards and More
  • Target Discover Offer: Earn 5% back at Target” from Jul-Aug up to $1000 in purchases.
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Boost: 10% Off
  • Split Payment at self checkout: 10/08/22 Post #10842
  • Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers
    • Spend $150 4 times & Earn $60 Reward
    • Yes, works when buying third party gc.
    • Expires 8/25/23. Post #17755 :thumbsup2 @grumpy28

When I first started seeing him, everything was hand written. I'm not sure when his office changed to EHR. Regardless, whenever I had an appointment the assistant always asked if something had changed since my last visit and I would tell her Yes, I got this shot on date at CVS. I swear she added that in. After she took my blood pressure and temperature the doc would come in. And I would reiterate I had this done at CVS. and he would look at the chart and say oh good or whatever.

It's not like they didn't send the new PC my medical records, she has them. The only thing missing are all the records from CVS.
And no, CVS will not send those records to new PC, they are mailed out to you.
Good reminder. I have Aetna health insurance which owns CVS, I think my CVS vaccinations show up there, but going off to check!

Good reminder. I have Aetna health insurance which owns CVS, I think my CVS vaccinations show up there, but going off to check!

If they ran it through your insurance that'll show and doesn't matter what pharmacy you use. That's not what the issue was but the Dr not knowing the immunizations had been done by the pharmacy, which is also normal without appropriate steps being done.

Wow, did you see all the exclusive merchandise for Oogie Boogie Bash?!

Minnie Mouse: Hocus Pocus Halloween Dress-up Sipper & Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Mayor’s Car Bucket
View attachment 786281
Be still my heart! :love:

There is also a Mickey Skeleton Popcorn bucket! I hope these are still available when I go in Oct!

1692411332883.jpeg

On another note, my Cash App is finally showing the 10% off at Target. It wasn’t showing as recently as yesterday, max of $7.50 back only though so $75 per day. Sam’s Club with CashApp is better since its a max $20 discount and 4% is coming from Sams, but they have been limiting me to 2 of each gift card type per month it seems as after I buy them it won’t let me purchase anymore for awhile.

There is also a Mickey Skeleton Popcorn bucket! I hope these are still available when I go in Oct!

View attachment 786284

On another note, my Cash App is finally showing the 10% off at Target. It wasn’t showing as recently as yesterday, max of $7.50 back only though so $75 per day. Sam’s Club with CashApp is better since its a max $20 discount and 4% is coming from Sams, but they have been limiting me to 2 of each gift card type per month it seems as after I buy them it won’t let me purchase anymore for awhile.
Thanks. Mine wasn't there either. It is now!

Has this ever happened to anyone?

This morning I added a CVS offer for 10% up to $5 to three of my Chase cards.

I used one of the Chase cards to buy a $50 Disney card today. I just went into my Chase account and all three offers are missing. They are not in my added offers or "all" offers.

Has anyone ever had added offers disappear like this?
I’ve had offers disappear and then reappear. The CVS offer reappeared today.

Same. The 10% was up to $12. Again the
I had the 10% on both Disney Visas, up to $12. But where are the Disney gift cards on the website?
Never mind. You have to search for a specific $$ amount. But if I just searched for “disney gift card” it didn’t work. 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_0116.png
    IMG_0116.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 10

View attachment 786284

A friend of mine is attending Oogie Boogie Bash on Oct 14th.
I hope these items will be available as well. It's interesting WDW isn't offering the Hocus Pocus sipper considering MNSSHP has had the stage show for years, which is a huge fan favorite. Both nightly shows are very popular. Fingers crossed we'll see more items become available.

Same. The 10% was up to $12. Again the
I had the 10% on both Disney Visas, up to $12. But where are the Disney gift cards on the website?

Never mind. You have to search for a specific $$ amount. But if I just searched for “disney gift card” it didn’t work. 🙄

With Walmart are the egift cards working? I know in the past orders would get cancelled but physical worked.

Hmm, if you can take a kroger . com chase offer and load it to Kroger Pay then go in-store to buy third party gc,
can you do the same with the Walmart Pay, that way they don't have to be shipped?

Unfortunately I do not have a DP for that.

Update, this does not work Post #18342

Last edited:
Hmm, if you can take a kroger . com chase offer and load it to Kroger Pay then go in-store to buy third party gc,
can you do the same with the Walmart Pay, that way they don't have to be shipped?

Unfortunately I do have have a DP for that.

Walmart
Buy Disney Physical Gift Cards with the offer listed below
Credit Cards & More
  • Walmart .com Chase Offer: Various Offers
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app, Online and in-store to buy third party gift cards. 7/23/21
  • Physical gift cards can be shipped: 6/01/23, 8/03/23
  • Also see Walmart Digital Gift Cards with cashier. 8/09/21
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV
I can let you know when I try what works. I used my Food Lion offers (7%) and $10 off at BJ’s today already. I might be gift carded out at $250 for the day. Plus I don’t know how much more we really need for 3 people for 48 hours.

Added Offers ~ 8/18/23

Discount District

Target In-store & Online

View attachment 786205

• Buy $50 Prepaid Phone Gift cards for $45
Credit Cards and More
  • Target Discover Offer: Earn 5% back at Target” from Jul-Aug up to $1000 in purchases.
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Boost: 10% Off
  • Split Payment at self checkout: 10/08/22 Post #10842
  • Target Circle Rewards:Various Offers
    • Spend $150 4 times & Earn $60 Reward
    • Yes, works when buying third party gc.
    • Expires 8/25/23. Post #17755 :thumbsup2 @grumpy28

I saw this pop up from an email from Slick Deals. My phone service is AT&T Prepaid and this is a great discount! I avoid paying taxes by using prepaid airtime cards to create a balance slightly more than my charges. I am not taxed (here in Wisconsin) to purchase the cards either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter