Added Offers ~ 8/21/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online
1692625901505.png
  • 20% off Aeropostale eGift Cards
  • Buy $50 Select eGift Cards for $45
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy US Bank Cash+ Card: Earn 10% back, up to $23
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Dierbergs
1692626849467.png

• Buy $100+ Select Gift Cards & Earn $15 Dierbergs Rewards Points
    • Includes: Choice Food & Laughs, Happy Birthday & Retail Therapy, Dick's Sporting Goods, H&M, Jiffy Lube, Nordstrom, Panera, Roblox, Sephora, Starbucks, One4All, Uber-Uber Eats and Xbox.
    • Limit 1 offer per rewards member per day.
    • Limit 10 offers per rewards member during the promotional timeframe. .
    • Gift card purchase(s) must be made in a single transaction.
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/22/23 - 9/04/23.

Note, coupons are available to load now and this concludes Kroger's August Summer Savings promotion.

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1692628723478.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel on 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Links Above
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill, Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Offer valid 8/25/23 – 8/27/23.
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Includes: $25, $50 or $100 Visa and/or Mastercard.
    • Links Above
    • Excludes variable load
    • Offer valid 8/25/23 – 8/27/23.

Kroger Family Stores:
Kroger Only?
1692629229861.png

• Save $5.00 on Your Purchase when you buy ONE (1) Dining or Choice Gift Card totaling $100 or more.
    • Includes: Dining and Choice & Happy Gift Cards such as Food & Laugh’s, Let’s Eat, Retail Therapy, Game & Grub and more.
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Kroger Digital Coupon
    • Expires 8/24/23.

I've never had any luck at Sam's Club purchasing a Disney gift card with a Sam's Club gift card. At my local Wal-Mart, I can use a Wal-Mart gift card to purchase a Disney gift card if I also purchase merchandise totaling the same or more than my Wal-Mart gift card amount.

So we use $25 Wal-Mart gift card we receive as gifts, from Bing Rewards, etc. to purchase $25 Disney gift cards at Wal-Mart but we have to purchase at least $25 in groceries or other items, so the system thinks the Wal-Mart gift card was used for the groceries or other items, I guess.

Howdy! It's been a long standing DP Sam's & Walmart Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards online or in-store at Sam's Club.
and it's listed in Warehouses

Walmart is different and doesn't require you to purchase groceries or other items whatsoever. DP's are listed in Discount District. Be sure to click on the links to read the full post.

For those asking about using 2 CashApp boosts in the same day, as an FYI - tonight I used both the Sam's Club 5% and Target 10% offers via CashApp.

So you can use 2 CashApp boosts in 1 day.

Actually you can use more than 2 different boosts in a single day, according to Cash App it states:

Only one Boost can be active at a time. However, you can swap Boosts as often as you want. Be sure the Boost you want to apply is active before swiping your Cash Card.

Edit to add: As mentioned by several, if you're currently using a boost and switch for another you'll loose the first boost.

Last edited:
Howdy! It's been a long standing DP Sam's & Walmart Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards online or in-store at Sam's Club.
and it's listed in Warehouses

Walmart is different and doesn't require you to purchase groceries or other items whatsoever. DP's are listed in Discount District. Be sure to click on the links to read the full post.
Thanks for the info! I always forget to check the original posts on the first couple pages! Thanks again :)

Actually you can use more than 2 different boosts in a single day, according to Cash App it states:

Only one Boost can be active at a time. However, you can swap Boosts as often as you want. Be sure the Boost you want to apply is active before swiping your Cash Card.

Edit to add: As mentioned by several, if you're currently using a boost and switch for another you'll loose the first boost.

Cool, there was an earlier question if you could get 2 boosts in the same day - was just confirming that it worked for me :)

You don't necessarily lose the first boost if you switch - but there is a risk of losing it. For some reason, sometimes when a boost is close to expiring (3 days left or less), Cash App stops showing that boost. If you have it loaded, it stays - but if you switch to a different boost, it may not show up anymore. This happened previously when Sam's had an enhanced boost of 7% cashback, people could no longer find the boost after removing it close to expiration.

However, just as an example - last night, I switched from the Target 10% boost to Sam's Club 5% boost so I could purchase the gift cards and use the ibotta 5% cashback. When I completed this, I switched back to the Target 10% boost and was able to use it. Target's boost still has 10 days left though.

Cash App seems to really be upping their boost game recently, hopefully not a repost.

Seeing a few good boosts:

10% off at Home Depot, max savings of $5, valid once every 24 hours, expires in 10 days.
10% off at Family Dollar, max savings of $5, valid once every 24 hours, expires in 10 days.
10% off at Dollar General, max savings of $5, valid once every 24 hours, expires in 10 days.
10% off at 7-Eleven, max savings of $5, valid once every 24 hours, expires in 10 days.
10% off at Walgreens, max savings of $5, valid once every 24 hours, expires in 10 days.
5% off at any one Grocery Store, max savings of $7.50, valid only once, expires in 4 days.

Some Walgreens, Home Depot, Dollar General and Family Dollar stores sell Disney gift cards as well as other gift cards. In a quick search, it does not look like 7-Eleven sells Disney gift cards, but they sell other gift cards.

If you were able to hit all of these stores in person each day you could purchase $250 of Disney Gift cards each day for $225 plus another $75 for $67.50 at Target.

10% off at Xbox, max discount of $5, valid once every 24 hours, expires in 10 days (can be used to purchase Xbox gift cards)
10% off at Playstation Network, max discount of $5, valid once every 24 hours, expires in 10 days (can be used to purchase PSN gift cards)

Cool, there was an earlier question if you could get 2 boosts in the same day - was just confirming that it worked for me :)

You don't necessarily lose the first boost if you switch - but there is a risk of losing it. For some reason, sometimes when a boost is close to expiring (3 days left or less), Cash App stops showing that boost. If you have it loaded, it stays - but if you switch to a different boost, it may not show up anymore. This happened previously when Sam's had an enhanced boost of 7% cashback, people could no longer find the boost after removing it close to expiration.

However, just as an example - last night, I switched from the Target 10% boost to Sam's Club 5% boost so I could purchase the gift cards and use the ibotta 5% cashback. When I completed this, I switched back to the Target 10% boost and was able to use it. Target's boost still has 10 days left though.
so this just happened, I was looking at the boosts to see what else was available and I must have touched another one that was an in app boost and somehow my target boost has now disappeared. Once I closed out of the window that opened, my target boost wasn't added anymore, I tried to re-add it, but it wouldn't and then it just disappeared completely. I never clicked on it to remove it so I don't know why it did that.... it happened so fast. I must have touched something??

I just downloaded cash app. Can the target boost be used to pay for an online order at target?

ETA: I see that I have a digital debit card. Question answered.

Is the 10% boost 10% off directly at target or does cash app give me the 10% in the app?

Last edited:
I just downloaded cash app. Can the target boost be used to pay for an online order at target?

Is the 10% boost 10% off directly at target or does cash app give me the 10% in the app?

The way Cash App works is the boost instantly gives you 10% off. So if you bought something for $75 (max discount of $7.50) - you would only need $67.50 loaded on your Cash App Debit Card to pay for it.

This is also a way to ensure the boost applies. Only load enough money to cover the cost of your purchase minus 10%. If the boost won't apply, the purchase will get rejected since you don't have enough funds to complete the transaction. The boost only works 24 hours and 1 minute since you made your last transaction (so if your transaction occurred at 8am, it will not work again until 8:01am the next day).

so this just happened, I was looking at the boosts to see what else was available and I must have touched another one that was an in app boost and somehow my target boost has now disappeared. Once I closed out of the window that opened, my target boost wasn't added anymore, I tried to re-add it, but it wouldn't and then it just disappeared completely. I never clicked on it to remove it so I don't know why it did that.... it happened so fast. I must have touched something??

Try contacting CashApp support and see if they can help.

The way Cash App works is the boost instantly gives you 10% off. So if you bought something for $75 (max discount of $7.50) - you would only need $67.50 loaded on your Cash App Debit Card to pay for it.

This is also a way to ensure the boost applies. Only load enough money to cover the cost of your purchase minus 10%. If the boost won't apply, the purchase will get rejected since you don't have enough funds to complete the transaction. The boost only works 24 hours and 1 minute since you made your last transaction (so if your transaction occurred at 8am, it will not work again until 8:01am the next day).
Thank you. So if I have my regular bank debit card linked to cash app it should only deduct 67.50?

Nevermind. I figured it out.

Last edited:

Here is a very detailed explanation of how to use Cash App online with Target:

When you open the cash app, click on the cash card (2nd one from the left on the bottom) and then right under your card it will either say explore boosts or swap. Click on that and then scroll through your boosts and see if you have the one for Sams Club. In my cash app, it is one of the last ones. Make sure to read the details - mine says maximum discount of $20, valid once every 24 hours, online only. Once you have set the boost you can just go to the target website and place the order using your cash app card. It should immediately charge you 5% less than your total.

If you want to make sure that it is giving you the discount, make sure your cash app balance is a little less than the price before the 5% off. So for example, if you were going to buy 3 of the $75 Disney gift cards at Sam's which are 71.98 x 3 = $215.94, you should only be paying $205.14 with the cash app. So make sure your cash app balance is less than $215.94 (but at least $205.14). That way, if it is not doing the boost correctly, it will just decline the charge.

1. I transfer $68 to my Cash App from my checking account every day.
  2. My DH transfers $68 to his Cash App from our checking account.
  3. I open up Retail Me Not and take the link from there to Target. That gets me another 1% savings off of what Target says I purchased. NOTE you can only get 7 bonuses from RMN per store per 30 days.
  4. I buy 1 $25 digital Disney Gift Card and 1 $50 digital Disney Gift Card on Target with my DH's Cash App. Cash App deducts $67.50 from my DH's balance (90% of $75).
  5. I then buy 1 $25 DGC and 1 $50 DGC with my Cash App. Cash App deducts $67.50 from my balance.
  6. I made two separate transactions on one click from RMN. Target tells RMN that I bought $150 worth of gift cards and they give me $1.50 back.
  7. In addition, I am a member Target Circle. Target gives me an extra 1% when I use a method of payment that is not the Target Red Card.
So, I get $150 worth of Disney Gift Cards for $132 ... $150 - $15.00 (Cash App) - $1.50 (Target Circle) - $1.50 (RMN).

Thank you. So if I have my regular bank debit card linked to cash app it should only deduct 67.50?

The way it works for me is I need to manually load money from my Debit card into my CashApp account. So I load $67.50 into my Cash App account and then charge the $75 using the Cash App debit number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter