firstmickey said:
Holy Crap people.....Look who's here!

THE ORIGINAL EVIL MATH RIDDLE GODDESS! :worship: :teeth: :banana:
:banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :woohoo:

Does this mean we can have more math riddles? :confused3

Awwww look! Duck covered up Sleepydog!

sleepy-pals.jpg

sleepydog25 said:
Hey, good lookin! Why don'tcha nuzzle me with some of your downy softness? ;)

I can be a duck! Sorry Tooty! I am tempted here! I wuv puppies.... :love:

How come I got rolling eyes with my TU? I merely pointed out that Dyan's riddle day seems to fall on Recycling day. :p

Loubon said:
How come I got rolling eyes with my TU? I merely pointed out that Dyan's riddle day seems to fall on Recycling day. :p
Fine, you've convinced me to give notice as a moderator, I am now formally giving my notice as a riddle person. :guilty:

lewdyan1 said:
Fine, you've convinced me to give notice as a moderator, I am now formally giving my notice as a riddle person. :guilty:

Yeah like you even listen to me.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
If you had a bunch of pics of Cantw8 passed out on a mini golf course, and a bunch of kids just playing thru, I'd expect you to send them to me too.

I never showed anyone this pic of you :rolleyes:

diapers.jpg

Good morning, Riddlers! Guess submitted because Donna told us to get over here today!

Hi, Donna!!!

:teeth:

Minnie_Moo said:
Good morning, Riddlers! Guess submitted because Donna told us to get over here today!

Hi, Donna!!!

:teeth:

Cheryl...Im not used to people listening to me! It confuses me! ;) But glad you stopped by!

Jessica...Im not talking to you with a location like that! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter