Tuesday's Too Early for Turkey Riddle

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
Good Morning Riddlers! :sunny:

Hey Duck this one's for you! :teeth:

Send a PM when you know the right answer!

There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks.
There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks.
There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks.

How many ducks are there?

Good Morning! I may be IN! :teeth: :banana:

But there really is truly....only ONE DUCK around here! ;) :love:

Leading us today is:
Lars - :rotfl:
donald.jpg

Closely followed by:
Donna
Donald%20Duck.jpg

Kelly
donald.jpg

Cami :goodvibes
donald.jpg

Mike
donald.jpg

OK...I think I'm in. I read a whole book on potpourri last night for nothing. It's no big deal because I don't remember anything I read.

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: I know Donna but Ken sends me pics and fills my pms up :confused3 But thanks to Duck I may be in ;)

L107ANGEL said:
Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: I know Donna but Ken sends me pics and fills my pms up :confused3 But thanks to Duck I may be in ;)

you're replacing me??? :sad2: With a DUCK? Oh, that is so foul! ;)

:teeth: Guess????? :rotfl2: sent.

May or may not be in!!!

MATH???????????

:wave: Hello, Donna! Hope all's well over here at the riddle. I've played a little but not really posted due to having and caring for kids with the stomach bug. Hope everyone here is well and bug-free!

L107ANGEL said:
If you had a bunch of pics of Cantw8 passed out on a mini golf course, and a bunch of kids just playing thru, I'd expect you to send them to me too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter