TS exchange for CS+Snack

since i am on deluxe, does this mean that every CS we eat, we will get two add'l snacks or one mesh bag? is there/could there be a limit? (if there is no limit, those bags will make great souvies for friends!)

since i am on deluxe, does this mean that every CS we eat, we will get two add'l snacks or one mesh bag? is there/could there be a limit? (if there is no limit, those bags will make great souvies for friends!)

That is also what I was wondering since there is no distinction between cs and ts credits?

I would not think this applies to the deluxe plan. There are no TS credits on the deluxe plan - just meal credits - and you don't have to trade them for CS, you could just use them for CS.

I would not think this applies to the deluxe plan. There are no TS credits on the deluxe plan - just meal credits - and you don't have to trade them for CS, you could just use them for CS.

I wonder why they even bothered to mention the deluxe plan if it is not included?

Would this be true of childs TS, I know mine would probably like the cs and 2 snacks as much as many of the TS kids meals out there?

Oh, well, I guess then it does count for the deluxe plan. Go to town with the CS meals.

it seems bizarre to be available on the deluxe plan, it could be taken gross advantage of (we're planning 1CS for each of the four of us per day... so for us that would be FORTY backpacks or an add'l EIGHTY snacks!!)... crazy, no?

but the blurb on mousesavers reads different from the blurb on wdwinfo... it does not mention the word deluxe...
From August 24 - September 27, guests on the Dining Plan can use a Table Service credit at a Quick Service location, plus get a bonus. On top of the counter service meal, you'll receive a certificate that can be redeemed for:

2 snacks (both snacks must be redeemed at the same time at the same Quick Service, merchandise or outdoor vending location)

a sling mesh bag (redeemable at select merchandise locations)

junk-1.png
junk-1.png
junk-1.png
junk-1.png

junk-1.png
junk-1.png
junk-1.png
junk-1.png

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It doesn't really make sense for the deluxe plan unless you consider that Disney might want to cut down on the numbers of diners trying to make table service ADRS...if deluxe diners think they'd rather have mesh bags, they're going to be buying a lot of counter service.

Wahhh! I want a mesh sling bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, really - but I'm not going to get the Dining Plan and then trade a TS credit for it. Wah!!!!!! :teeth:

I'm not sure what the confusion is - it clearly says it Dining plan and Deluxe Dining plan. Why would they not want to do it for the Deluxe plan if they're doing it for the regular? It's the same money for them either way.

We're on the Deluxe Plan and I know we'll end up at CS locations maybe twice :lmao:

So, I'll be curious to see how this trade works!
I think it is a good idea to offer this in order to motivate people to do CS instead of TS.:goodvibes

Wahhh! I want a mesh sling bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, really - but I'm not going to get the Dining Plan and then trade a TS credit for it. Wah!!!!!! :teeth:

if i end up with 40, i'll gladly send you one... :rotfl:

and why we plan to eat CS on DxDDP is because there are a few meals that are CS that are "must-dos" regardless if they are good bang for our buck... chef salad for ds11 (disney chef salad is his *favorite!* for some reasons)... casey's hot dogs for all of us (w/cheese fries of course)... french toast loaf from the main street bakery... and we'll probably pick up a pizza to eat by the pool...

so maybe we'll get 16 bags instead of 40 ;)

I'm not sure what the confusion is - it clearly says it Dining plan and Deluxe Dining plan. Why would they not want to do it for the Deluxe plan if they're doing it for the regular? It's the same money for them either way.

yes, it clearly says it here, on an *unofficial* disney site... and it clearly omits any reference to deluxe on mousesavers another *unofficial* site... and i've been unable to find anything on the official site...

Yep - we'll have to wait until DISers start posting, either from their resort rooms or when they get back.

And, gigi1313 - sixteen? If you could possibly maybe manage with fifteen... we can talk :teeth: But seriously, I have another - brilliant, if I do say so myself :) - idea. I will ASK, when I arrive, if there's any way I can purchase one or more bags. How can Disney say "no" to my money?

I am excited about this.....looking at the menus, when we eat at Japan and Canada - my 7 year old son is going to want to share with me. He loves filet.
So, we could use those two TS for two CS and four snacks!

if i end up with 40, i'll gladly send you one... :rotfl:

and why we plan to eat CS on DxDDP is because there are a few meals that are CS that are "must-dos" regardless if they are good bang for our buck... chef salad for ds11 (disney chef salad is his *favorite!* for some reasons)... casey's hot dogs for all of us (w/cheese fries of course)... french toast loaf from the main street bakery... and we'll probably pick up a pizza to eat by the pool...

so maybe we'll get 16 bags instead of 40 ;)

If you get all of those extra snack credit maybe you can use some of those for the french toast loaf.

ooh, can you get FTL w/snack credits? i thought it was a meal... that would be cool :)

if i end up with an abundance of bags, i will likely share the magic and give them away... i'm sure it would be a nice surprise for someone :)

ooh, can you get FTL w/snack credits? i thought it was a meal... that would be cool :)

if i end up with an abundance of bags, i will likely share the magic and give them away... i'm sure it would be a nice surprise for someone :)

Look at the snack sticky below this thread with the confirmed snacks. Most of hte pastry items at Ms Bakery can be gotten with snack credits! Yummmm

Why does disney release this offer? Is it because all the table service reservations are full due to free DP? Does this mean the crowds will be bigger than normal for that time period. I always liked going in September because of the smaller crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter