Tron AP preview thread

Did someone mention this... Can you finish one "transaction" for one day, and then get another one? Or is it one per passholder?

I got my Disney email at 9:11am. I was already almost in one one of my queues at that point. Thanks again to all the wonderful people on this thread. I always know I can count on you all when it comes to preview time :jumping1:

Available dates: March 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, & 10

Time slots: One hour time frames, Starting every 30 minutes from 1pm to 7pm.

Event Information

TRON Lightcycle / Run Annual Passholder Preview​

What to Bring to the Event
  • Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder
  • One printed or digital copy of your confirmation page
Registration
  • A valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass is required for park entry. Applicable pass blockout dates apply.
  • A preview registration for a date that is blocked out for your Pass type(s) will be automatically cancelled.
  • Advance preview registration required. A valid, activated Walt Disney World Annual Pass is required to register.
  • Capacity and space are limited. Entry is not guaranteed. Registrations are valid only during specific preview dates and hours.
  • You will NOT need to make your own theme park reservation to enter Magic Kingdom Park on the day of your preview. A park reservation will be made for you after your preview registration has been confirmed and will appear in your account—via My Disney Experience online or in the app—5 to 7 days prior to your preview date.
  • If you would like to register another Walt Disney World Annual Passholder to accompany you, that Passholder must have a valid, activated Annual Pass, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
  • Modifications to a registration will not be permitted.
  • Please check blockout dates for each Pass type you are registering.
  • Registration and entry are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred.
  • Passholders with a confirmed reservation will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for their reservation approximately 5 to 7 days in advance of their selected event date.
  • Registered Passholders may experience wait times for the attraction during this event.
  • Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availibility, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.

Got March 9th... Still lots of availability left as of a few minutes ago.

It's a sold out date for MK reservations for AP holders... hopefully that doesn't matter, but I did get a time after park hopping so in the worst case scenario, still not an issue that can't be overcome.

EDIT: No confirmation email, but I took a picture of the confirmation screen.

Mine has been stuck on "it's your turn and you are being redirected" for over five minutes. I'm afraid it's never going to load it now. lol

Argh. I had the link in a window all set up and wasted precious minutes trying to get it to work. Had to go back to original link in this thread and start over. Still at over an hour wait. DH says he won’t go the first week of March, though. Don’t know whether to try for two places or just get one for me. He seriously only wants things the way he wants them. Doesn’t want to miss his golf game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter