Tron AP preview thread

I was down to 27 minutes, and it jumped back to over an hour. I didn't refresh or leave the page. What the heck! Back down to 25 minutes, but I had to re-wait the time again from over an hour.

Good Luck to everyone this am! If anyone gets AP's and can't or won't be able to use their D23 Previews, please consider us. We got shut out yesterday :(
Thank you and Good Luck again to all!!!

Are you able to transfer the D23 ticket? Just curious. I thought it is tied to your D23 membership or at least your name.

I had been refreshing the wrong url apparently... not sure how that happened. I managed to join the queue right before the email sent and I still have over an hour to go. Any of those dates work for me, but ideally dates with cheap flights lol

GOT MY EMAIL TO REGISTER AT 9:05

but decided to leave space for you all! HAVE FUN!!

The stupid part is several notices that you can not register for dates you are blocked out but still doesn't show any dates for when this is. WHY waste people's time or space in the queue without giving dates?

I had browsers on my computer and phone open with the link. I started the phone about 8:45 and he link on my phone wen thought about 9:15. After logging in it showed 3/12 as not available. We return from a cruise that day so it is the only day we could pick. I cancelled and left the computer browser on to see if anything different showed up. Much to my surprise when I was able to log in, about 9:30 the 12th was available with a number of time options. I took 6-7PM

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for all your tips! This page has been very helpful and I really appreciate you all. I was able to click the link on the first page long before I received my email. I waited about half an hour and was able to get a spot for Thursday, March 9. This will be our first preview ever, and we're so excited! Thank you all!

Got in after about a 40 minute wait. Got 3/10 from 6-7pm
All prior dates were still showing availability. I didn't check on exact windows though...

Does anyone know how it works if you are an AP and DVC? I didn’t get the AP e-mail so I joined the queue after I saw it on the thread. I’m wondering if I actually get in and there aren’t as many choices if I should grab one that might work or if I should wait and try for DVC (where I did get the e-mail). I’m guessing we could only do one or the other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter