• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Too, too, TOO much food: 10 day dining review COMPLETE

Thanks for the reviews, just trying to get ADR at Le Cellier and it is tough! The word is out!

When are you trying for? We tried last week for our trip in July and were told about 4 different times for 6 different days that we could choose from. Are you trying for sooner than that?

First - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Second - great reviews. I'd agree with you about Sassagoula - that was where we found the best "value" for our counter service - great food, good variety, etc. And. I know what you mean about the Le Cell Mushroom Filet. I have dreams about that steak. mmmmmmmmmm. (And, I'm one that would tell you to TRY the soup - it is excellent. It is a thick, creamy soup. I bet the restaurant would even let you have a spoonful if you were hesitant before you decide!)

Merci beaucoups for all of your reviews - for your next trip, given what you seemed to enjoy here, I would also recommend Kona Cafe for dinner (especially for you, the chocolate lover) - the Kalua torte is wonderful. (I didn't spell that correctly, btw. I know. Sorry. Too lazy to look it up right now.)

Yummy. Thanks for your reviews. Boy oh boy oh boy I can't wait to eat in....I mean go to Disney World. :cool1:

COngrats on your weddding you are off to a perfect start if you can share desserts safely then what could go wrong right???

Great reviews thank you on the concourse am also wondering if I should remove but after your review I am leaving my adr thank you!

Congrats on your wedding and thank you for all the wonderful reviews and pics :)

Great reviews thanks for sharing. Congrats to you and your hubby. May you have many many many years of happiness. :lovestruc

The Crab was very good - tender and moist. The spicy slaw wasn't exactly a preference of mine, but those who like spicy things probably will.

I was there in Feb. and ordered the crab claws. I thought they were very good. I really like spicy things so I loved the slaw. :love: My 11 y.o. liked it too and ended up ordering this.

Congrats on your marriage.

I enjoyed your report! I am going to many of the places you reviewed so I found it very helpful. Great pictures! Congratulations on your wedding!:love:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful wedding picture in your siggy. WONDERFUL reveiws too! Thank you very much!

Congratulations to you both!

Thank you for the pics and details~ couldnt agree with you more on the CP. I think of the breakfast buffett often!

I need to keep reading reviews like yours on Cindys- THe only draw seems to be "eating in the castle" thats a lot of money just for that!

Thank you:goodvibes

Congrats on your wedding:cheer2:

thanks so much for the awesome review with pics:thumbsup2

Thanks a lot though.....NOW I'M HUNGRY:lmao: :goodvibes
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter