Tinkerbelle Size (SINGLE) Royal Carriage Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa.....that bites that you were sick at the end of your stay. No way to end a vacation:sad2:
Thanks for the extras you left with TINK. I am so looking forward to my turn.
Please post pictures as soon as you can!!!

We leave Thursday, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I am nervously trying to pack and not forget a thing.

DSCF5176.jpg

sorry it isn't that great of a pic!I have only downloaded 1/3 of my pics!!!Notice the raincover-it is your friend:thumbsup2

5 more swappers.......and it's my turn!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

33 more days of work (Sundays off!!!)

38 days until we leave:dance3::dance3::dance3:

I'm back! We had a wonderful time and Tink was great. Thanks to Allison for delivering it to me and sorry to Emmy for making you walk so far to get it. We did successfully hand it off though. Nothing to add about Tink except what we already know. We took the rain cover at all times as suggested and did have to use it 2 times. She is very maneuverable and hoding up well.

I'm back! We had a wonderful time and Tink was great. Thanks to Allison for delivering it to me and sorry to Emmy for making you walk so far to get it. We did successfully hand it off though. Nothing to add about Tink except what we already know. We took the rain cover at all times as suggested and did have to use it 2 times. She is very maneuverable and hoding up well.

Welcome back. I'm glad you had a great trip and Tink is doing well!
17 more days and I'll be getting her!:banana::woohoo:

Glad you had a good time.:thumbsup2:goodvibes

Replied to PM from Nurse_mommy4:thumbsup2

The countdown calendar has been posted!!!! I can almost see the "world" at the end of the tunnel:rotfl::)

Just checking in on Tink. My brother went on our vacation with us and he was intriged by the whole "swap" idea. He asked about how the stoller was doing and I told him I should stop by the board and find out.

Sounds like everyone is having good trips and many Magical Memories to those who are waiting!!

Just checking in on Tink. My brother went on our vacation with us and he was intriged by the whole "swap" idea. He asked about how the stoller was doing and I told him I should stop by the board and find out.

Sounds like everyone is having good trips and many Magical Memories to those who are waiting!!

Well it was having an issue but sweet luvngoofy just took care of it and DONATED a new seat! Thank you so much Rene' for doing this for the swap!!

Maddi

poor Tink needed a new seat again?What is up?I wonder why it broke again :confused: I am glad it worked great for me:thumbsup2 Glad to hear she will be up and running soon!

I rec'ved a call from the current swapper...poor thing was almost frantic by the long message on my answering machine.

She thinks that luggage services might have put something heavy on the stroller when it was folded up and broke the backboard. After all the problems I have had with the Royal carriage swap...yes, I can see this happening.

I pm'd the next three upcoming swappers and left them know what was going on with poor lil Tink and Luvngoofy was gracious enough to call and order a new seat for the stroller.

I am truly GRATEFUL for the wonderful swappers I have in my swaps. I know of two other swaps where their swappers won't help with anything.

Ladies...from the bottom of my heart...I sincerely appreciate the care and pride everyone has shown in the swap. I truly think I have the the best of the best Dis'ers in my swaps!

Maddi,

I'm sure I speak for the gang, we are very grateful to you.:worship: I can not imagine working and keeping up with all you do. I would be bald.

I have my handy dandy screwdriver packed that has a phillips and flat head so we should be good! I will let you know next week!:banana:

Rene'

Maddi,

I'm sure I speak for the gang, we are very grateful to you.:worship: I can not imagine working and keeping up with all you do. I would be bald.

I have my handy dandy screwdriver packed that has a phillips and flat head so we should be good! I will let you know next week!:banana:

Rene'

:worship::worship: Thank you.....Thank you!!!!!!!

I am so sorry for neglecting the Tink thread. I have been keeping up on the RC thread but my on line time is very limited these days:sad2:

Please PM me if you need to get a hold of me!!:goodvibes

Thank you Parkers*Momma for everything and Thank you Renee for the new seat:thumbsup2

WOW! I have been out of loop with Tink for awhile.

Can't believe the seat broke again. Thanks to Luvngoofy for ordering a new seat. Seems the maker of the stroller is going to the poor side of making them now.

I can't wait for my trip. Been having some problems on the home front and really need to get away and remember what it's like to be a WHOLE family again. But then I don't want to rush everyone elses trip either.

For the ones about to go on the trips, have fun and be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter