Tinkerbelle Size (SINGLE) Royal Carriage Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkers*momma

**This spot reserved for something witty that I ma
IT'S OFFICIAL!
WELCOME TO "A TINKERBELLE SIZE ROYAL CARRIAGE SINGLE STROLLER SWAP

Welcome to a very short version of the Royal Carriage swap. My precious DD and I decided we really didn't need one of the Royal Carriage Double strollers, so I decide to start a very short (6 month) swap. At this time, I can't see it going any further after the end of September as it is up to the current swappers to donate items to keep the strollers up to par. With this being a free swap we are hoping to maintain the prestine condition of the stroller through our swappers until the last swapper on the list has a chance to use the stroller.

Here is the stroller I chose. I am very impressed with the INSTEP STROLLERS and decide to continue with them for this swap.
41CadiiRC-L__SL500_AA280_.jpg

INSTEP phone number: (800) 242-6110
Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm (Central Standard Time)
Suburban Safari Swivel Wheel Single Jogger Stroller
COLOR; RED/GREY
Model number: 11-AR725

Product Features:

*Versatile 12" wheels that swivel or lock in place, steel frame with 75 lbs per child capacity
*Parent tray with lid, child tray for drinks or snacks
*One hand fold design is easy to use
*Padded seat and comfortable 5 pt. harness.
*Mesh bug screen, no more pests
*Reclining seat features a wide adjustable range
*InSTEP Suburban Safari - Red/Grey: 45 in. x 23.5 in. x 41 in.

Your responsibilites:
1. (ALL SWAPPERS)Contact the person before and after you to make arrangements for the swap at least three weeks prior to the swapper before you is leaving. Include your name, cell phone number, place to meet, and any other important information so you can identify each other or where to leave the stroller if you can not do a face to face swap. PLEASE NOTE: IF FOR SOME REASON THE TWO SWAPPERS CAN NOT WORK OUT A PLACE TO MAKE THE EXCHANGE, I WILL HEAR BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY. AT THAT TIME, I WILL MAKE A DECISION. ALL SWAPPERS MUST AGREE TO WORK IT OUT AMONGST THEMSELVES AND IF THEY CAN'T, THEN YOU MUST AGREE TO ABIDE BY MY DECISION. In all honesty, it is just so much nicer and much MUCH easier, if the swappers can work together on the exchange :)

2. (IF YOU ARE LEAVING THE STROLLER IN LUGGAGE SERVICES) Please attach the incoming swappers name, check-in date, and reservation number ON the stroller. Get a Claim ticket....very important....and contact the incoming swapper with the claim ticket information. If you are told they don't give claim tickets, ask to speak to a manager, please get some kind of verification. Transport the stroller to the incoming swappers hotel. PLEASE PLEASE do not let WDW transfer it to another resort. If the stroller happens to become missing, it is so much easier for me when trying to locate it. When you transfer it, I only have to go between you and resort of the incoming swapper. Not you, the resort you left it at, bell services, luggage services, the incoming swappers resort, their luggage service, etc.

3. (INCOMING SWAPPER WHEN THE STROLLER IS IN LUGGAGE SERVICES) Be polite, calm, and persistent if they come back empty handed. If all else fails, ask the Cast Member if you can look for it. Most times they will let you accompany them into the luggage area.

4. NEVER LEAVE IT IN YOUR ROOM FOR THEM TO TAKE TO LUGGAGE SERVICES. MOUSEKEEPING DISPOSES EVERYTHING THAT IS LEFT IN THE ROOMS NO MATTER IF IT IS TAGGED FOR ANOTHER SWAPPER. NEVER ASSUME THAT BELLHOPS WILL TAKE IT TO LUGGAGE SERVICES. You are responsible in seeing that it physically arrives to luggage services and getting a claim ticket or any other information you can obtain at luggage services.

5. I insist that if you are pulling out of the swap that you give me at least a 3 week notice. Not right after the guest before you leaves for their vacation. You also agree to notify me if anything happens with the swap, or while you have the stroller. Additionally, you agree to clean (sanitize if necessary) the stroller, before you swap it. You also agree to make every effort to do the swap as arranged. If the stroller is left, unclaimed in storage past the date on the stroller, The RESORTS will consider it unclaimed, and dispose of it as they see fit.

********REMEMBER********
1. Check your dates...if there is an opening, post your request on the thread and send me a PM. In the PM, please include your dates, name, contact numbers, and which resort you will be staying while at WDW.

2. Make arrangements with the DIS'ers before and after you. Please request their name, cell phone number, arrival or departure date, and where you would like to meet.

I just want to have fun with this and allow people to use a stroller with little expense while we can. PLUS how cool to meet fellow DIS'ers!!! I wish you all great and magical dreams on your WDW vacations.

I'll need this information to get you confirmed:
1. Your full name at check in AND check-in/check-out date.
2. Your resort
3. Your reservation number
4. Your email address
5. Your phone numbers were you can be reached at Disney World
(PLEASE DON’T POST YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION IN THE THREAD)

DATES

June 2009
20-27 crcurton ( POLY) Confirmed
28-30 lisa-upnorth (CB) confirmed

July 2009
1-8 lisa-upnorth (CB) confirmed
8-16 allison k (OKW) confirmed
16-21 reagan75 (POP) confirmed
21-25 tigger_mommy (SS) confirmed
25-31 talulabelle confirmed

August 2009
1-8 TheRobbs (POLY) Confirmed
8-15 luvngoofy (POLY) Confirmed
15-27 Nurse_Mommy4 (POR) confirmed
27-31 disneynuts777 (CSR) confirmed

September 2009
1-4 disneynuts777 (CSR) confirmed
5-13 DisneyDreams4P&B (AS Music) confirmed
15-23 Parkers*Momma (POP) confirmed
23-25 bellem04 (AS MOVIES) confirmed
25-Oct. 2 thelittlemermaid (AS Music) confirmed
END-thelittlemermaid is basically my neightbor so she is bringing it home for me-Looking forward to meeting you Ronna!

This will be for anyone visiting WDW....on or off site.

Same rule as the Royal Carriage Double Stroller swap. I can post them if I get enough interest in a single swap.

I know I am on the double swap but could use the single one too for September 5th - 13th. I wll be at the ASMu.

We'd be interested May 16-22. Question though-using DT, how easy is would it be to travel with? Currently planning on taking umbrella stroller :confused3

:guilty: I would be interested in this but my family isn't arriving until Sept 25 right as you leave Parkers*Momma and we leave Oct 2.

All we need is a single stroller and it seems they are few and far in between here on the DIS.

Let me know if you decide to keep it open longer. {Pretty please :flower3: } :goodvibes

I may be interested. We are going May 24-May 31. Although I need it for a 5 yr old who weighs 42 lbs. Would this suit her? I have been looking to get something because I know she is not going to be able to keep up with all us adults for a week.
If she is too big, then that is fine. Not looking on any comments of a 5 yr old in a stroller. Just want to make it easier for all of us. :thumbsup2

Many people who use these swaps are using them for just the same reason as you...a child who doesn't typically need a stroller, but WDW is a whole other story. Don't worry, no judging here. I believe OP's DD is 8 :)

I will keep you in mind. We did the RC swap in nov/dev of 08 and LOVED it. Well worth doing it. We will be going back again on tgiving, so I MIGHT be interested in the single since my older dd will be almost 9 and will not be riding in a stroller.So don't pen me in yet, but maybe pencil. Good to see you heading up another swap, you've done a great job.oops never mind I just read that you plan to END it with your trip. Sorry.

We'd be interested May 16-22. Question though-using DT, how easy is would it be to travel with? Currently planning on taking umbrella stroller :confused3

I have the same style stroller but they are doubles in the other swap. It would be so much easier. I use DT last year with the double and it wasn't bad so this one should be simple.

Got you down :)

:guilty: I would be interested in this but my family isn't arriving until Sept 25 right as you leave Parkers*Momma and we leave Oct 2.

All we need is a single stroller and it seems they are few and far in between here on the DIS.

Let me know if you decide to keep it open longer. {Pretty please :flower3: } :goodvibes

;) I'm sure 2 Ohio girls can work something out :)

I may be interested. We are going May 24-May 31. Although I need it for a 5 yr old who weighs 42 lbs. Would this suit her? I have been looking to get something because I know she is not going to be able to keep up with all us adults for a week.
If she is too big, then that is fine. Not looking on any comments of a 5 yr old in a stroller. Just want to make it easier for all of us. :thumbsup2

That is one of the really nice things about this stroller...one of the main reason I went with it....it can hold a child up to 75#. Most are 50#. And yep....I think you will definitely use a stroller. DD was 7 turning 8 last year and used it. This year she will be turning 9 and still would like to have one incase her legs get tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter