Tinkerbelle Size (SINGLE) Royal Carriage Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone. I know lisa-upnorth has Tink now and can't wait to see how she is holding up.

Hi all! I don't have her YET!I will in 2 days though!The swapper before me said Tink will be waiting for me at CBR.I will post back on her on July 9th, when I return.(since I do not know how to text or post from a mobil:confused3 I assume the poster before me will post soon when she returns.

I will give the mouse a hug from all of you!Fairy dust to all! I can't believe the time has FINALLY come!:banana:

Hi all! I don't have her YET!I will in 2 days though!The swapper before me said Tink will be waiting for me at CBR.I will post back on her on July 9th, when I return.(since I do not know how to text or post from a mobil:confused3 I assume the poster before me will post soon when she returns.

I will give the mouse a hug from all of you!Fairy dust to all! I can't believe the time has FINALLY come!:banana:

Have an amazing time. Looking forward to your report when you return!!:goodvibes

Wahoooo....Our time is getting closer Disneynuts777. I'm working on finalizing everything today and getting my index cards ready.

We really enjoyed our week with Tink!!! Dropped her off at the CBR w/o any problems, this weekend! She looked great and the fishy bag and tray were all in tact. Thank-you parkers momma!

Wahoooo....Our time is getting closer Disneynuts777. I'm working on finalizing everything today and getting my index cards ready.

Man.....I have been so busy and worried with the RC swap I cannot believe I have not checked here in 4 days:sad2:

Maddi....you are totally awesome. I cannot believe that you got those seats for the RC.:worship::worship:

It is getting close. The 2 sisters are coming over on Wednesday so we can all make our final payment together:woohoo::woohoo:

Spreadsheet and small cards are already to be finalized and filled out. Then I need to place our wegoshop order since we have decided not to rent cars!!!

Plus inbetween I need to help a sister move, help clean out my grandmother's house-she passed last year and we finally sold the house and watch my darling niece for the next 6 weeks (she's 4)-Mom's been summoned to California to finish some big contract she has been working on and Dad is on the SWAT team here so little Rachel will be sleeping here so Dad does not have to worry if he gets called out!!!

WOW-life is sure busy!!!! But I like it this way and I love that my family is all so close and we can help each other out when needed.

I will be sure to check back with Tink more often!!!!:goodvibes
Good Night!

Very new here and have a few questions. Is there a post that explains the rules and costs of the stroller swap? We won't be going until December and saw this ends in September, but I'm a bit confused as to how/if a new swap gets started. I was thinking of just buying an inexpensive stroller for dd (probably used) and leaving it with a "free" sign on it for someone else to have when we go. We are driving down so would prefer not to have to drag a stroller back home. I have a lovely Double Mountain Buggy, but definitely can't fit that in the car with our suitcases :sad2: DS is old enough to walk everywhere, but dd concerns me a bit. Would definitely be interested in a single stroller swap, but I searched and can't find a thread outlining how swaps are done. Thanks for any help and guidance :)

This single size stroller is perfect! We did the Royal Carriage last year, and the double is too cumbersome (per dh) who only wants a single one. Any chance it will continue into November? Thanks!

This single size stroller is perfect! We did the Royal Carriage last year, and the double is too cumbersome (per dh) who only wants a single one. Any chance it will continue into November? Thanks!

Unfortunately no.
The last swapper on the list is returning the stroller to the person who started the swap after she is done with it.
Good luck with your stroller hunt and have a great vacation!!

Which means mine is getting closer too! WAHOOOOO

And guess what...My dad just gained guardianship of 3 lil children...ages 5, 5, and 7 so guess who has 3 new siblings to get hooked on Disney.

ME ME ME ME...mahahahahaha addicting ppl to Disney is my sole purpose in life.

For the next week or so, I won't be around a lot. Trying to help dad get everything done so he and the kids can head to WV and their forever home.

And of course, spoiling the crap out of them babies. AHAHAHAHA

Which means mine is getting closer too! WAHOOOOO

And guess what...My dad just gained guardianship of 3 lil children...ages 5, 5, and 7 so guess who has 3 new siblings to get hooked on Disney.

ME ME ME ME...mahahahahaha addicting ppl to Disney is my sole purpose in life.

For the next week or so, I won't be around a lot. Trying to help dad get everything done so he and the kids can head to WV and their forever home.

And of course, spoiling the crap out of them babies. AHAHAHAHA

Oh....you lucky ducky!!!!!!!.I am running out of people to get addicted:laughing:
Good luck to your DAD....he sounds like an amazing person taking on the responsibility of three more children!!!
I will keep a watch around here for you.
All the best:hug:

I don't think I can wait another 12 days. :upsidedow Work has me wound so tight I could just ping off the walls. My time with Tink can't get here fast enough!!!! Is there anything that the stroller needs right now?

I don't think I can wait another 12 days. :upsidedow Work has me wound so tight I could just ping off the walls. My time with Tink can't get here fast enough!!!! Is there anything that the stroller needs right now?

Tigger_mommy...I'm still waiting on your information. PLEASE PM IT TO ME ASAP. :)

Just returned a few hours ago from our vacation(after 28 1/2 hours of traveling-ugg):headache:
Tink was fabulous and a huge help with our 4 1/2 year old.I met next swapper, Allison in person(which was not too good for her since I was so sick throwing up all that day-more on that later!!)I handed off all items and a few more(ponchos and goodies we had left).Tink handled well and the raincover is your friend!You MUST put it on EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If it is full sun and you think you don't need it,you are wrong.If it is full sun and you are 'just running into a short ride' and think you don't need it-you are WRONG!Keep it on and pull the cover down whenever you leave it.It WILL rain everyday.Usually only for 5-15 minutes but enough to make Tink a wet mess.We planned and were very happy with her.I promise pics and more tomorrow after my shower:wizard:

Lisa,

sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you had a great trip. Thanks for passing along the extras and that Tink did well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter